ESPN Heat Index: Rajon Rondo will decide the series

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

ESPN Heat Index: Rajon Rondo will decide the series

I'm not sure how I feel about the prospect of this season resting in the wide hands of Rajon Rondo

On the one hand, he's our fastest, most athletic player and an unrivaled passer (Chris Paul, who might be the next best thing, broadcasts ALL of his passes; only Steve Nash is as good at no-looking and finding everyone on the floor)

On the other hand, he might be too smart and analytical for his own good.  I could see him falling victim to head games, and his up-and-down play supports this.

Rajon Rondo will decide the series... for better or for worse?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

Re: ESPN Heat Index: Rajon Rondo will decide the series

In Response to ESPN Heat Index: Rajon Rondo will decide the series:
    [QUOTE]I'm not sure how I feel about the prospect of this season resting in the wide hands of Rajon Rondo On the one hand, he's our fastest, most athletic player and an unrivaled passer (Chris Paul, who might be the next best thing, broadcasts ALL of his passes; only Steve Nash is as good at no-looking and finding everyone on the floor) On the other hand, he might be too smart and analytical for his own good.  I could see him falling victim to head games, and his up-and-down play supports this. Rajon Rondo will decide the series... for better or for worse?
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I am not sure if he will be a deciding factor in the series but he certainly decided the Cs fate in game 1.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In Response to ESPN Heat Index: Rajon Rondo will decide the series:
    [QUOTE]I'm not sure how I feel about the prospect of this season resting in the wide hands of Rajon Rondo On the one hand, he's our fastest, most athletic player and an unrivaled passer (Chris Paul, who might be the next best thing, broadcasts ALL of his passes; only Steve Nash is as good at no-looking and finding everyone on the floor) On the other hand, he might be too smart and analytical for his own good.  I could see him falling victim to head games, and his up-and-down play supports this. Rajon Rondo will decide the series... for better or for worse?
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Depressingly true.

Pud

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

just like he decided the series's last yr against the cavs and magic..nothings changed.