ESPNs magazine PLAYER X

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from baseball4life93. Show baseball4life93's posts

ESPNs magazine PLAYER X

watching the game yesterday, one of the announcers (brother of coach of MAGIC, sorry can't remember his name) was talking about how the writer brought up KG and called him a "punk".. there is also a small report about it on ESPN.com... anyone else willing to bet that 'player x' may be Joakim Noah? lets not forget his little radio appearance a little while back with D Rose

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

Re: ESPNs magazine PLAYER X

Noah can write?

PA

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DPG182. Show DPG182's posts

I find it amusing how "Player X" says Garnett is not tough and nobody is afraid of him, yet he is afraid to make his identity known. I doubt it is Noah, because as much as I dont like him, the man doesnt back down and would at least put his name to comments like this. He has already in the past, so why would he hold back now?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Van Gundy is a tool

He loves the Magic and the Lakers SOOOOOO much that I write to ESPN to complain every time he gets the call in one of the LA/Orlando games against the Celtics because he clearly has an agenda, something that a NATIONAL television announcer shouldn't have

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Stan is going to be out of a job soon. maybee he and his brother will do telecasts togather and everyone will buy transister radios .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

In Response to Re: ESPNs magazine PLAYER X:
    [QUOTE]Van Gundy is a tool He loves the Magic and the Lakers SOOOOOO much that I write to ESPN to complain every time he gets the call in one of the LA/Orlando games against the Celtics because he clearly has an agenda, something that a NATIONAL television announcer shouldn't have
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]
    I've always viewed JVG as a Laker hater myself. Seems like it pains him every time he has to say something positive on the air about the team or coaches. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]Noah can write? PA
    Posted by PACelt[/QUOTE]

As annoying as Noah is, I don't think he would hide from comments like that.  He would not say anything anonymously.............he is a stand up guy....annoying as all get out, but a stand up guy

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Agreed about Noah.  I don't think he fears KG or anyone else for that matter.  He's a pretty good player in his own right.  Still don't think he made the comments, but I am not sure who did. 

Regardless, KG likes to play mind games and it frazzles some guys more than they let on.  If you've played sports you always knew of a team or team(s) with a guy who would do anything to get into your head, it had as much to do with breaking your concentration as intimidation.  If player X is barking back at KG, then clearly KG is in the guy's head.  The best way to get back at talkers is to outplay them, not talk back. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I think whoever it is , they are sitting home watching K.G. dominate and help get a sweep for his team.

Probably one of the bums K.G. got back this year on his revenge tour.  I would guess either Blatche or that bum from Pheonx...cant even remember his name.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhajra. Show dhajra's posts

<<that bum from Pheonx>>

JayShizzle45,

Do you mean Channing Frye, that fool who flopped around and claimed KG hit him in his private parts during that horrible Celtics-Suns game? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Ha, Ha,

What a gutless way to call people names.

Good luck gutless, whoever you are.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

KG is what Noah dreams about being someday.  He is only a good player who is most likely a plus on any team.  KG is a great player who makes everyone around him on his team better.  Noah may not be afraid to say something negative about KG but his scared as hell of him on the court.  As any inferior player would be.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from majorUpside. Show majorUpside's posts

Maybe it's Big Al?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]I find it amusing how "Player X" says Garnett is not tough and nobody is afraid of him, yet he is afraid to make his identity known. I doubt it is Noah, because as much as I dont like him, the man doesnt back down and would at least put his name to comments like this. He has already in the past, so why would he hold back now?
    Posted by DPG182[/QUOTE]

I agree with you about Noah.  He isn't afraid to say what he thinks about anyone and has already made many negative comments about KG, saying that he is mean and ugly.  Just one of the things that I remember him saying about KG.   Noah is very outspoken and isn't afraid to express his opinion. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

No reason to speculate, kgs not the most likeable player  so it could really be anyone. I agree its probably not noah, hes called out kg in public no reason to be gutless now.
    Kg is the classic " love him if hes on your team, hate him if hes not" player. Noah is defenitely that type of player.
    Any fan or player would love to have kg on their team. And any fan or player would hate to face him.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Noah wouldn't be afraid to say it.  Nor is he illiterate.  He grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth and I'm sure attended the finest private schools in france. 

My guess is that "player x" would be more aptly named "player V"

Or maybe player M as in "made up."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Player X probably has no rings, no All Star appearances and is sitting at home watching the Celtics.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Player X probably has no rings, no All Star appearances and is sitting at home watching the Celtics.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Let's all tell KG it was Chris Bosh. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I wasn't in the same room as the TV during the conversation so I don't know who was talking but I thought he announcers' comments I heard were great. In summary...

1. Only a gutless scumnbag would call someone else a punk without identifying themselves

2. Only a scumnbag magazine would print it

3. people who hate on KG do so because he's not on their team and they wish they had players who had half his dedication to the team concept and the desire to win

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]No reason to speculate, kgs not the most likeable player  so it could really be anyone. I agree its probably not noah, hes called out kg in public no reason to be gutless now. Kg is the classic " love him if hes on your team, hate him if hes not" player. Noah is defenitely that type of player. Any fan or player would love to have kg on their team. And any fan or player would hate to face him.
    Posted by gman101019[/QUOTE]

I agree somewhat with this but not all the way....the reason being, I have followed K.G. his whole career and even with Minnesota, I never hated him.  Always admired his intensity....Now maybe that would have been different if he played in the east...but I have always admired K.G.'s game from afar and think he got a bad rap not getting out the 1st round, because he had questionable talent on his team.  Never had a real center. (nesterovich),,  Brandon was always hurt and Peeler was a limited player...after hearing K.G. talk about losing his friend Malik, you would have a newfound respect for the man...just a great human being off the court.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

[QUOTE]Player X probably has no rings, no All Star appearances and is sitting at home watching the Celtics.

...and is black and an American, from 1st person tenses dropped in the column.

And no, I don't think the guy has the guts to tell KG to his face because anyone who is coward enough to hide behind a column surely doesn't have the guts to stand up to KG...or anyone else.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

I say it's Charlie Villanueva. Him and KG had a bitter fued a while back about the "cancer" comment.

Look at the meltdown he had during the Piston's final game of the season. All evidence points to him in my opinion.

But all we can do is speculate I guess. It's a real CHUMP move hiding your identity.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: ESPNs magazine PLAYER X : Let's all tell KG it was Chris Bosh. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

I love that plan!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

MORE proof that Joakim Noah is NOT "Player X"...Too funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa6rgPte4S8

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

best point made...Player X is a NOBODY