E'Twaun Moore Fan Club

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

Re: E'Twaun Moore Fan Club

I'm on board, i will be surprised if he doesn't get PT. I was there today at the TD garden, he along with Chris Wilcox and Brandon bass were impressive

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: E'Twaun Moore Fan Club:
    [QUOTE]I'm on board, i will be surprised if he doesn't get PT. I was there today at the TD garden, he along with Chris Wilcox and Brandon bass were impressive
    Posted by GreenaboveGold[/QUOTE]

I hope you are right.  Doc doesn't usually give rookies a chance. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

He looks like he has played professionally while Bradley looks like he just got out of college.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

[QUOTE]He looks like he has played professionally while Bradley looks like he just got out of college.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
    playing 4 years of college ball helps a lot

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

I haven't seen any practice is there some online or on CSN or you guys just are around Waltham and the public can watch practice? Being a four year player he will show more experience .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from henryfinkel. Show henryfinkel's posts

I've always felt that. for the most part, 4-year guys have the maturity, fundamentals, and basketball IQ to perform better in the NBA than the early entry guys. You know what you're getting with guys like Ryan Gomes and Kevin Love, and of course Moore (& Johnson) from Purdue.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to E'Twaun Moore Fan Club:
    [QUOTE]This guy is our best rookie period!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the club Fierce.  Also, just give JJJ a little time.  He too should have a good reason.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]He looks like he has played professionally while Bradley looks like he just got out of college.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Hope they weren't playing him at the point

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jgallag1. Show jgallag1's posts

I've said in a few different threads that he's definitely someone to look out for. He's one of the best statistically that the Big 10 has ever put out (granted 4 years to compile stats helps a lot). But Doc will have to use the whole bench this year with all the games in such a short time, and Moore and JJ should get some solid playing time together to continue their solid chemistry. Bradley will continue to develop, and Dooling will be the primary backup PG. That leaves Sasha and Daniels as the primary backups for SF (until Green is healthy, then Sasha hits the end of the bench. Having Dooling and such a short season will actually force Doc to do the 2 things he's bad at...give rookies playing time to develop, and play people at their natural positions.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

[QUOTE]I'm on board, i will be surprised if he doesn't get PT. I was there today at the TD garden, he along with Chris Wilcox and Brandon bass were impressive
    Posted by GreenaboveGold[/QUOTE]
    How did Gilbert Brown look?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: E'Twaun Moore Fan Club : Hope they weren't playing him at the point
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]
    He stepped in for Pierce, Rondo was playing the point

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOMAA99999. Show TOMAA99999's posts

I haven't seen E'Twaun Moore yet.  I hope that Doc plays rookies.  He is going to have to more this year because of the compressed schedule.  So far I do like what I read.   Count me in this fan club too.   Oh by the way I heard that the MeBron James fan club is losing members even in South Florida.   Laughing   Most of the country is part of the anti Lebron fan club. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: E'Twaun Moore Fan Club : How did Gilbert Brown look?
    Posted by wfdog[/QUOTE]
    He didn't really stand out in the gam but he made the only shot h took, a three from the left corner. He looks like he can jump out of the building

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from franquazi. Show franquazi's posts

I tall ya..play the rookies!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Can he play point guard?  Imagine a guy if you leave him open he will kill you.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

If he can do that in spots we will have ourselves quite a contributor.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

[QUOTE]I've always felt that. for the most part, 4-year guys have the maturity, fundamentals, and basketball IQ to perform better in the NBA than the early entry guys. You know what you're getting with guys like Ryan Gomes and Kevin Love, and of course Moore (& Johnson) from Purdue.
    Posted by henryfinkel[/QUOTE]

Agree, I think Moore has a limited ceiling but having played 4 years at a good program puts his bball IQ above the one year of freelancing Bradley performed at Texas.  Moore should provide us a lift in the early season.

One small point, K Love only played 1 year in college, but he does have a great bball IQ.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

1 game in 3 wheeler drill and now he's the best?
    stvpid statement 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Bradley has been moved to the two and you can get ready to get stomach aches watching the guy play with jr hi skills.  Tony has improved but we were subjected to having to watch his jr hi offensive moves for years. Moore is our best hope, he is an unproven pro but steady four year college player.   I wish we had Richard H. or Delonte W., but we do not and we do not have the money to get anyone but the likes of Iverson and other use to be good players.