Even Chris Bosh Will Play Center

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Even Chris Bosh Will Play Center

Right. It's all about making it to the finals, getting past the Heat. Bynum is the only big center in the east and I doubt he'll be enough to do anyhing for Philly. 

If we do make the finals I suspect we'll be playing OKC and they don't have a dominant center either. 

If for some reason Howard plays really well and OKC falls off, then yeah, maybe as you say you try for another big man at the deadline. 

Center is really not our big concern, despite what the Laker troll contingent (including TommyFraud and GoGreen) would have us believe. Our biggest concern is health followed by the play of Jeff Green....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GAShamrock60. Show GAShamrock60's posts

I totally agree! Let's hope Melo learns to play defense quickly and we can throw him at DH if it gets to that. Even Sullinger and Collins can body up with him also and throw a few fouls out there. I think we need to concentrate on beating Miami and then OKC if we get to the finals but I think we will be ok either way.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

BTS,
    "...  Our biggest concern is health followed by the play of Jeff Green....  ..." - couldn't agree with you more.

As for Bosh getting bulk to play 5 - good luck. I wonder who will be their 4? Also, that additional bulk will slow him down which only helps KG.

Now, on the lighter side. Can you imagine RR in flip-flops vs Bosh in those:  http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/chris-bosh-appears-larry-o-brien-championship-trophy-145141437--nba.html 

AK