excited to buy the NBA ticket this year.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

excited to buy the NBA ticket this year.

didn't think i would be. thought it would be a year where maybe i wouldn't pay for the ticket. but i'm pretty excited to watch the Cs rebuild and maybe even more excited to watch PP and KG try for a title with the nets. i don't like the nets. i don't like jason kidd. but loving PP and KG trumps those things for me. now i've got 2 teams to root for in games against miami this year. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Re: excited to buy the NBA ticket this year.

the celtics have smart and aggressive ownership and management. danny's rebuild appears off to a terrific start in my opinion. i expect this coming season's team to be competitive and entertaining and next year's to be even more so. also expect boston to become a much more attractive FA destination than it has been in the past. isn't this just the boringest post?   

bp

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

the climate has always been a FA detriment, fierce. sure enough. but i'm liking this new direction. hopefully marquee FAs will too. we'll see.

bp

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

do you get kickbacks from the league office for talking about paying for NBA for this year? 

:) 

unless you want to see Lebron open up a can of whoop on everyone, I'd suggest saving the money. Get yourself something nice....

"now i've got 2 teams to root for in games against miami this year. "

Hmm, I'd say just one, the Nets. Will be better if our team loses against the Heat this time around. 

#lottery baby!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

do you get kickbacks from the league office for talking about paying for NBA for this year? 

:) 

unless you want to see Lebron open up a can of whoop on everyone, I'd suggest saving the money. Get yourself something nice....

"now i've got 2 teams to root for in games against miami this year. "

Hmm, I'd say just one, the Nets. Will be better if our team loses against the Heat this time around. 

#lottery baby!

I like how you're tanking, i mean thinking.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

I much prefer an up and coming young team to the aging team we had last year.