Expecting too much from Shack

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Expecting too much from Shack

Many are expecting way too much form Shack, the guy could hardly be expected to be in playing shape and he has just had way too much trouble lately with his body.  JO is a very good center and in many ways superior to Shack.  JO can shoot outside and he defends the pick and roll better.  If he is reinjured we are only adequate at the center sport.  I hope Shack returns and does a good job for us but the odds of that happening are very short.  We have a good team and can win it all with JO and Krstic with Baby helping out and the clutch play of the best big man in the game Kevin Garnett.   I just think the Shack problem has become a distraction.  All in all, I bet Shack plays some.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Expecting too much from Shack

Who is Shack?  I think they will be okay without Shaq.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Not sure when Shaq will return.  I would expect that even when he returns, he won't play many minutes.  He has been out too long and needs to get his rhythm back before he can contribute for any meaningful minutes.   I am not expecting much from Shaq if and when he returns.  He definitely won't have the same contributions that he had at the beginning of the season. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

When Shaq comes back, he is going to be a bench player, so that says it all.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Nobody knows.  We will see.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

If they get anything from Shaq it will be a lot more than I expected.  The C's should feel fortunate that one of the O'Neals is actually giving them something.  I've actually been expecting too much from Green, I've been waiting for him to lead the second unit and become and indispensible piece of the puzzle, which he hasn't.