Fab activated tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Fab activated tonight

Looks like Melo wll be suiting up tonight. Doubt he plays, this probably has more to do with Sullinger's injury. Hopefully the game is a blowout and he gets some court time. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Re: Fab activated tonight

Danny/Doc need to really answer to why they think he's not ready to contribute yet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JG9000. Show JG9000's posts

bang the boards for five minutes. see what he's got. they only played darko for a few minutes one game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

who else they got?

time to scour the d-league for soem scrubs so we can at least sut up a full team each game.

it all over now!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

There is worrying about the development about a rookie, then there is this nonsense.

He should at least get some minutes with us.

Now Doc and Danny are forced into it, so lets hope Fab produces.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Lets remember that it took Sully half a season to be consistant...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Danny/Doc need to really answer to why they think he's not ready to contribute yet.

Maybe the Celtic Leprechaun will ride on Melo's shoulders & guide him along and surprise us all ??? Many posts say he is too raw to be brought up now & needs more development in Maine.

Could be so but as we are desperate for a big man with all the posts about trying to get Cousins/ Gasol and whom do we need give up to do so, I say give the kid a try. I would like Cousins/Gasol but not for PP but for Bass, Terry & a draft choice. And with Sully now out, not a Center, but a good rebounder, we are in more need of seeing if Melo can contribute.

Coming to mind I believe many of the following centers were major contributors in their rookie seasons(some too played PF):

Wilt, Alcindor, Elvin Hayes, Wes Unseld, Tim Duncan, Dave Robinson, Shaq and could be more but that's all I can think about now.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from paesan59. Show paesan59's posts

I am looking foward to letting Fab play. At this point it is all hands on deck. I think Fab is going to play so good ball. I have high hopes for this guy. I am more excited to watch the C's play than before all these injuries.