FAKERS ARE GOING 0-4 AND GOLFING... CELTS WILL GO 2-2!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

FAKERS ARE GOING 0-4 AND GOLFING... CELTS WILL GO 2-2!

cant believe how far kobe and lakes have sunk. phil castrating  the gasole on the sidelines, confirming what everyonre have said, trust issues, artest being artest, and so on. i have never see a team simply self-destruct like this right in front of everyone. i can believe that report about gasol being ticked at kobe or a key player on the team for having his wife encourage his soul mate to break up with him. that cant be goood. wel, the dwight howard sweepstakes look pretty good right now. if i'm the lakes i personally would keep bynum but after losing so horribly, they may have no choice but to make a major splash at some point during the off-season. they can treturn with the same core team or starting lineup. perhaps the gasole experiment is over. 

as for the celts i smelll heart. shaq will give his all. i lokf for kg to make at least one trip to the foul line and get his skinny butttt to the inside. i look for pierce to take it to the hole and put bron and wade in foul trouble, i look for ray to make at least 4 3-pointers. i look for rondo to get 15 assists and at least 15 points as he pounds the ball down the throat of the heat. either bron or wade will get theirs but i do not see BOTH of them going for 30. most likely it will be wade taking crazy jump shots, i dont see them continuing to both own the perimeter and the paint on both offense and defense any longer. i look for west to continue his strong play, for green to get double figures in scoring. long as bb just hits the board and not worry about launching his shaky shot, that too could work out. basically, i look to doc to make the right adjustments. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: FAKERS ARE 0-3 AND DONE... CELTS WILL NOT GO 0-3!

I hope you are right about the Celtics winning tonight.  They have to play 100% bettter to win tonight.  I was surprised to see Phil yelling at his players on the sidelines.  Not a very good sign. 
    Also the Bruins winning last night was great to see.  It would be great to see them get to the Stanley Cup finals this year.   They are a very young team and if they don't win this year, they have a good chance of winning in the next few years.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: FAKERS ARE 0-3 AND DONE... CELTS WILL NOT GO 0-3!:
    [QUOTE]I hope you are right about the Celtics winning tonight.  They have to play 100% bettter to win tonight.  I was surprised to see Phil yelling at his players on the sidelines.  Not a very good sign.  Also the Bruins winning last night was great to see.  It would be great to see them get to the Stanley Cup finals this year.   They are a very young team and if they don't win this year, they have a good chance of winning in the next few years.  
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]susan, check out my bruins threads. i think you will like them. i called the SWEEP way back after game 1. celts will play better tonite. call it the power of bostonian karma or success, but with the bruins on a roll, what pats have done this century, and what the red sox have accompliched for most of the past 10 years, i just cant see this team going down in a whimper. this could be the loudest any fans have been all year. those miami games were close despite the final scores, a little cheer could go a long way esp for an older team in need of some energy. lakes will get SWEPT!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainAmericaErrol. Show CaptainAmericaErrol's posts

battle cry ggggggggggggoogoooooo CELTICS.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

key stat:with 3 days rest, heat are 5-3, celts are 7-1......

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Kirk,

I am not sure about the officials, but if Shaq can make some positive contributions for the remainder of this series, he should help us to win games. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

lets go celtics...we need to win tonight

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

2 other reasons celts should win:

perhaps these guys knowing what the public knows will try to behave themselves tonite.

big difference maker SHAQ!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Kirk, I am not sure about the officials, but if Shaq can make some positive contributions for the remainder of this series, he should help us to win games. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]
    SHAQ will still be 7'1 and 360+ lbs tomorrow! if kobe had him, he wouldnt have to tell him how his azz tastes!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FAKERS ARE 0-3 AND DONE... CELTS WILL NOT GO 0-3! : The refs were definitely with us yesterday, and that is one of the reasons we won. If they would just call it even, I think the Celtics could win this series.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]home teams almost always get the calls.. period. great teams often have the home court edge in the playoffs which is y they tend to win more. in miami, celts have to do what they did after they lost rondo and wade started getting chippy. although i wanted a goon sent out there to clubber his head at least once, celts have to use logic and play thru it all, play thru the bad calls and adversity. forget about the refs. if they stay aggressive despite the blocked shots and non-calls, eventually things will swing their way even on the road as it did yesterday

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Re: FAKERS ARE GOING 0-4 AND GOLFING... CELTS WILL GO 2-2!

I think more accurately Kirk the game was called more even after the first half.  I was stunned to see every time one of the Celtics took the ball to the basket no fouls were called.  The Heat were getting calls with the slightest contact the whole first half.

Home court is big and a dominant game on the road is what we will need to win this series.