Fav and KO best Center options

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Fav and KO best Center options

Fav has proven to be our best all around option for center and KO has looked better on help defense than I thought he would.  Start Fav and sub in KO, this would give us some size that we need badly and it would solve the problem of getting minutes for KO's development.  KO will most likely end up playing the 4 but at this time there are few minutes there.   I hope Danny moves the vets with the exception of Wallace.  Wallace is trying to movivate the guys and gives us the appearance of a basketball team.  Lee, Bass and Hump need to be moved as quickly as possible to other teams.  Jeff Green and Bradley need to step up soon.  Both have shown little upside.  Fav, KO, Brooks and  Crawford are interesting players that seem to have upside, play em.  Add Green and Bradley to this four and you should have most of your minutes.  Pressey is an unknown.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Re: Fav and KO best Center options

Fav is def our best option. Hes solid on both ends and seems to be a  good pick and roll player, id like to see what he can do with rondo  making some passes when he rolls to the hoop. 

I dont think ko or sully can or should play center.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wicksandrowe. Show wicksandrowe's posts

In response to maryngary's comment:

Fav has proven to be our best all around option for center and KO has looked better on help defense than I thought he would.  Start Fav and sub in KO, this would give us some size that we need badly and it would solve the problem of getting minutes for KO's development.  KO will most likely end up playing the 4 but at this time there are few minutes there.   I hope Danny moves the vets with the exception of Wallace.  Wallace is trying to movivate the guys and gives us the appearance of a basketball team.  Lee, Bass and Hump need to be moved as quickly as possible to other teams.  Jeff Green and Bradley need to step up soon.  Both have shown little upside.  Fav, KO, Brooks and  Crawford are interesting players that seem to have upside, play em.  Add Green and Bradley to this four and you should have most of your minutes.  Pressey is an unknown.

For now, actually, Fav and Olynyk should play together with Olynyk at the 4. Sullinger comes in as the 4 to spell either one. Consider this mandatory OJT for all three. Humphries gets the leftover minutes.

In January dump any combinations of Green, Bass, Humphries, Wallace, Lee, Crawford, and Brooks for Asik, a bona fide NBA perimeter shooter/scorer, and another first rounder.

From trade deadline on play Rondo, Asik, Faverani, Olynyk, Sullinger, Bradley (as a defender and off-ball only), Pressey and whoever wasn't traded +   shooter/scorer   then nab the best scoring perimeter player and stud baseline scorer available in the draft.

As a minimum, team goes forward with an all-star point guard, a long-term defensive anchor, rebounder, low post scorer at center, an efficient, skilled post back-up who can play big minutes, two emerging big forwards, not particularly athletic, with high IQs, an established NBA sorer on the perimeter, and another first round draft pick in 2014.

Team gets younger, smarter, more skillful with cap space for a quality free agent come summer time.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fbombfury. Show fbombfury's posts

In response to Incognitacious' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ahhh...who the heck else do they have who might be here after the trade deadline?...this is kind of the single biggest no brainer of the team...aside from them not winning 25 games...

[/QUOTE]
    Think you're wrong and the C's win 32 games min.  bol

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Keep hoping!

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

I've never seen a supposed "fan" get so giddy over his supposed team struggling, maybe you aren't, maybe you're a troll in disguise.  

I would suggest all true fans here embrace the rebuilding part, enjoy watching the young guys grow and ignoring the trolls, and by ignore I mean put them on "ignore."  

Right now their healthy, best starting five would likely be Pressey, Babb, Wallace, Oly and Faverani.

You won't likely see them start or even play much because the guys who will start are being showcased to move in a trade, without minutes their trade value to some contending team drops.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Time will tell, try to not get a stiffy watching the losses pile up.