Fav benched in 2nd half

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

Re: Fav benched in 2nd half

1. i'm not wozzy

2. i've never debated anything with you. 

3. arguing with you is like agreeing to a fist fight with a loud mouth girl. it's a lose/lose situation.

HAHA

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

Has anyone given thought to the fact that Fav has been playing pro for YEARS now, but only was signed by the C's and no one else drafted him or invited him to a camp? No team misses real talent nowadays, NONE...they may not sign a guy but he will be invited to camp or drafted after a few years in a pro league anywhere if he's really got potential...now I'm not saying he won't have a long and glorious career in the NBA, but he's NOT a future all NBA center...not going to happen...he's is what he is, a POTENTIAL decent NBA backup center...right now, he's hustling and learning his trade in the NBA...

All the dishing out you do here Mel and you went and complained to the monitors/had my post removed just because I pointed out that you were wrong? How lame!

http://redsarmy.com/2013/07/09/report-celtics-interested-in-brazilian-center-vitor-faverani/

Faverini recently worked out for San Antonio. The Knicks and Wizards may also be interested in his services.

Like I said .... Join The Fungus Fail Squad, before I was so rudely interrupted.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Pressey!!!

I'm still waiting to see Rivers and Howard get off the bench ... What happened Fungus?

Faux Pas?????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Mployee8's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Has anyone given thought to the fact that Fav has been playing pro for YEARS now, but only was signed by the C's and no one else drafted him or invited him to a camp? No team misses real talent nowadays, NONE...they may not sign a guy but he will be invited to camp or drafted after a few years in a pro league anywhere if he's really got potential...now I'm not saying he won't have a long and glorious career in the NBA, but he's NOT a future all NBA center...not going to happen...he's is what he is, a POTENTIAL decent NBA backup center...right now, he's hustling and learning his trade in the NBA...

All the dishing out you do here Mel and you went and complained to the monitors/had my post removed just because I pointed out that you were wrong? How lame!

http://redsarmy.com/2013/07/09/report-celtics-interested-in-brazilian-center-vitor-faverani/

Faverini recently worked out for San Antonio. The Knicks and Wizards may also be interested in his services.

Like I said .... Join The Fungus Fail Squad, before I was so rudely interrupted.

[/QUOTE]

3 whole teams worked him out...and no invites to camp? Only US?!

Proves my point...and redsarmy? Really?...that's about the same as Bleacher Report...

And for the entire time I've been around here I've3 yet to see you kick Fierce's buttisimo with your rapier like logic and wit...

HAHAHA!

[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh, you're a tough guy ... get out your crayons and post anoother cartoon sonny boy!

Reds was the only one BDC would accept ... Live with it ... I don't rely on BR like your crack bud, take it up with him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Ohhhh, poor Mel ... did you break a crayon? Please, stop drooling!

Oh yeah ... and speaking of 12 year olds ...  Bwaahhaaa or is it Rusty over at the Pats Forum where you are so well respected ... LOL!!!

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/top-forum-posters/100/6848396?page=6

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

So where are all the Fav supporters?

Rookie of the year?

Better than Asik?

HAHAHA

Tap the brakes Fierce !

The rookies are going to get their minutes.....Favarani is going to get all the minutes he can handle, same thing with K.O.

Favarani is not better than Asik, no one ever said he was

But already he looks to be better than any big man  hey've brought in over the last 5 years

K.O. also looks to be an impressive find for Ainge , as was Sullinger......that's 3 keepers right there

Give them all the minutes they can handle this year and it's the best thing about watching this team this season (along with the return of Rondo)

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

Well then he is nuts

Fav has 5 games under his belt , Asik is a double-double guy 

No comparison

AINGE still needs to move salary and churn the roster.....I hope this doesn't drag out till the deadline, I'd like to see the roster set by the time Rondo returns

PIECES IN PLAY: Bass, Lee, Humphrys, Bogans, Wallace, Pressey, Brooks

that's about $43M , surely Ainge can flip this bunch for at least one keeper and a #1 pick ?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Mployee

Mel and I told you that Kris Joseph was going to get cut.

But you said you knew Ainge was keeping Joseph when Ainge traded for Joseph.

Are you man enough to being wrong about that?

Or are you just going to again tell melwitt that he was just lucky.

The reason why I keep arguing with you is you're like that part of video games in the 1980s and 1990s have, BONUS STAGE!

I mean you have not gotten one single prediction correct for 3 seasons now.

And you claim to be superior than those Indian call center agents.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

He's a child....forget him...just like Woz, melts down when challanged...HE CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH...

LMFAO!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Forget the ID stuff ... just read the 12 yo behavior you engage in here and there ... And, you gotta be the biggest butt sniffer Fungus has ever had over here. He's such a flip-flopper he even invokes my name when it supports his argument minutes after trying to discredit me ... You have no cred here based on the company you sniff around with. You and Fungus are the king & QUEEN of copy and paste but your stuff exposes you for the true juvenile you are.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Somebody sent me that pic of you days ago ... are you now (days later) claiming it's not you?

16. This post has been removed.