Fav

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maryngary. Show maryngary's posts

Fav

1.  I see our only big that has the size and ability to defend other good bigs.  2.  I see a better than average rebounder.  3.  I see a big with the ability to score from inside or outside.  4. I see our best shot blocker we have had since KG got old.  5. I see a guy that can pass the ball.  5.  I SEE A PLAYER THAT NEEDS REGULAR MINUTES IF WE WANT HIM TO DEVELOP INTO A GOOD PLAYER.  Because of his age, he has the time and ability, to make us a good player if we give him the regular minutes and do not jerk him out ever time he makes a mistake or has a poor game.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

Re: Fav

Should Fav and KO start tonigh to match up with their two bigs?  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Fav is already a good, developed player, Oly and Sully need the minutes more than the team needs to put miles on Fav's tires. 

I honestly could see Sully or another young guy we all like (Bradley) thrown into a trade for somebody legit, but for that to happen you have to showcase them first to build value and interest from other teams, this is why the notion of "tanking" is a blurred line, you're not trying to lose but you're also not trying to win, you're just trying to get better the only way the system allows you to.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I refuse to argue with mental midgets who struggle with comprehension issues, it is my new year's resolution that I'm adopting early. 

Feel free to put me on ignore.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

burp

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fav is already a good, developed player, Oly and Sully need the minutes more than the team needs to put miles on Fav's tires. 

I honestly could see Sully or another young guy we all like (Bradley) thrown into a trade for somebody legit, but for that to happen you have to showcase them first to build value and interest from other teams, this is why the notion of "tanking" is a blurred line, you're not trying to lose but you're also not trying to win, you're just trying to get better the only way the system allows you to.

[/QUOTE]

I kinda tend to believe Sully is legitimate.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to teejaytee70's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I kinda tend to believe Sully is legitimate.

[/QUOTE]

I do to, but you'll have to pony up somebody in trade if you want a superstar in return, ideally we'll get to keep the players we want to keep, my only reservation with Sully is injuries, also he and Oly play the same position when the team isn't going small so there can be only one starter.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to maryngary's comment:
    [QUOTE]

1.  I see our only big that has the size and ability to defend other good bigs.  2.  I see a better than average rebounder.  3.  I see a big with the ability to score from inside or outside.  4. I see our best shot blocker we have had since KG got old.  5. I see a guy that can pass the ball.  5.  I SEE A PLAYER THAT NEEDS REGULAR MINUTES IF WE WANT HIM TO DEVELOP INTO A GOOD PLAYER.  Because of his age, he has the time and ability, to make us a good player if we give him the regular minutes and do not jerk him out ever time he makes a mistake or has a poor game.  

[/QUOTE]

I tend to agree. The time is now when one is 25. If not in use, we may as well trade him @ the deadline. I'm sure there will be takers...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

In response to maryngary's comment:

I totally agree!!!! He needs to play much more.