Faverani is a winner

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

Re: Faverani is a winner

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fav - 15 minutes, 5 points, 5 rebouns, and 0 blocks

Asik - 7 minutes, 4 points, 4 rebounds, and 0 blocks

[/QUOTE]

Jeff Green - 22 minutes, 4 points, 2 rebounds, 0 blocks

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mossad-did-911. Show mossad-did-911's posts

neither is Asik apparently.... 7 minutes of garbage time and you're impressed?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to heirplain's comment:

[QUOTE]

+1  Fav is already better than Asik!

Too early to tell.

Fav is only averaging 6.5 ppg and 6.2 rpg.

Not exactly starting Center numbers.

Asik has proven that he's a starting Center in the NBA.

I think Fav has the potential to be better than Asik.

But we can't know for sure until Fav plays a full season.

Also every time Fav played more than 20 minutes per game, the Celts lost.

The Celts had a 4-game winning streak when Fav didn't play a lot of minutes.

[/QUOTE]

You must be trying to mimic Danny with all your "postering" .... LOL!!!

FUNGUS QUOTE > Bass and Fav for Asik could happen. < FUNGUS QUOTE

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

You must be trying to mimic Danny with all your "postering" .... LOL!!!

FUNGUS QUOTE > Bass and Fav for Asik could happen. < FUNGUS QUOTE

[/QUOTE]

Unlike you, I'm not pretending to be Danny Ainge.

You're an idiot if you think Houston will not agree to trade Asik for Fav and Bass.

That's why I said Bass and Fav for Asik could happen.

It's a trade that favors Houston.

Get it?

My trade proposal is Bass and Marshon Brooks for Asik.

Why trade Fav when Fav has the potential to become a starting Center in the NBA?

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha ... when you find out how wrong you are then you'll understand ... in the meantime keep feeding your ego ... we're all laughing at you not with you .... HAHAHA ... GET IT?

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from romneywins. Show romneywins's posts

He is a rookie in the NBA but shows potential to be a good center on the right team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Asik played a few minutes in garbage time and in nearly 30 minutes of play Dwight Howard scored ten points, primarily when Fav was off the floor.  I guess Fav also has to defend the perimeter players that his teammates were letting blow by them as well.  

Fierce loves Fav after he has a great game, says he is going to be good, but after the entire team lays an egg Fav suddenly goes back to 2nd stringer... the definition of flip flopping.  

Have some fortitude son, take a stance and stand by it, stop having the spine of a jellyfish, you can't have it both ways even if you think you can.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

On the plus side Fav was the only Boston starter with a +/- higher than -20. 

On the downside his was -19. :) 

Jeff Green's leadership qualities are shining through also....

All around spanking.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJandHondo. Show KJandHondo's posts

All accounts out of Houston is that they want something very significant in return for Asik along the lines of someone like Jeff Green.  I don't particularly want Asik at all but thats what the asking prices is at this point, dont think Bass and Fav would get it done regradless of who everyone thinks is better.  Just to repeat so no one comes at me saying I want Asik for Green, I do not, just saying that is what HOU is expecting.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Asik played a few minutes in garbage time and in nearly 30 minutes of play Dwight Howard scored ten points, primarily when Fav was off the floor.  I guess Fav also has to defend the perimeter players that his teammates were letting blow by them as well.  

Fierce loves Fav after he has a great game, says he is going to be good, but after the entire team lays an egg Fav suddenly goes back to 2nd stringer... the definition of flip flopping.  

Have some fortitude son, take a stance and stand by it, stop having the spine of a jellyfish, you can't have it both ways even if you think you can.

[/QUOTE]

For once I agree with you Wozzy.  He is an unappologetic dishonest coward.  That is the only thing you can count on.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

For once I agree with you Wozzy.  He is an unappologetic dishonest coward.  That is the only thing you can count on.

[/QUOTE]

To quote Russ Meyer in his greatest cinematic opus:

Faster pussycat, KILL, KILL

[/QUOTE]

Speaking of Fav... Russ Myers is my Fav!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJandHondo. Show KJandHondo's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Give them Green...

JEFF GREEN SUCKS...he sucks for us, he'll suck for them...

[/QUOTE]

Hey maybe he's hurt right?? right?? ... please let him be hurt... smh

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fiercy. Show Fiercy's posts

Trading Fav for Asik is a joke.

Even though Fav is only ranked 8th in minutes per game for the Celtics, he leads the team in rebounds, blocks (8th in the NBA and 7th blocks per foul for the center position), offensive rebounds, fifth in steals, fifth in field goal % and fifth in three point %. 

In the short time he sat on the bench the past couple weeks the team defense jumped from 2nd in the NBA to 9th. 

He is learning how to play NBA caliber defense better each game and as far as I remember hasn't fouled out of a single game.  Unless they have a chance at a Superstar, Vitor will the be the center of the future health provided.  Asik is a stiff who doesn't play in Houston and would be a back up to Fav. 

By the end of this season Fav could be a top ten center if he can stay healthy and continue to progress, and considering he has a great jump shot actually having a point guard (Rondo) who can create offense would make his PPG jump significantly.

Wow!

Faverani a top 10 Center?

HAHAHA