Faverani is ok

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Faverani is ok

Boston Celtics rookie center Vitor Faverani, who sat out Thursday's practice due to lingering soreness in his lower back, said an MRI came back negative and he was back on the floor Friday.

"My back’s OK," said Faverani. "I practiced today, just one day rest, I think it’s good. The MRI is clear, it’s clean."

Faverani is expected to get treatment over the weekend and said he'll be ready to go again on Monday when the team reconvenes after a weekend off.

Asked how Faverani looked Friday, Celtics coach Brad Stevens noted, "He was fine. He didn’t do much, but he was fine. I’ve been told that everybody is available Monday."

Faverani threw down a couple dunks during the open portion of practice held Friday night in front of season-ticket holders, which suggested that back is indeed feeling fine.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kdp59. Show kdp59's posts

Re: Faverani is ok

thats good.....I'll admit Fav is a much better player than I ever thought he could be.

I still don't hold illusions of him being a quality NBA starting center, but he does work hard on both ends of the floor and has something of a shot.

he might actually become an NBA backup Center and be around here a couple years after all.

hope he can say healthy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

In response to kdp59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

thats good.....I'll admit Fav is a much better player than I ever thought he could be.

I still don't hold illusions of him being a quality NBA starting center, but he does work hard on both ends of the floor and has something of a shot.

he might actually become an NBA backup Center and be around here a couple years after all.

hope he can say healthy.

[/QUOTE]

Totally agree with everything you said...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicosUncle. Show RicosUncle's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Some here are already saying Fav is A STARTING NBA CENTER even when he has yet to play a single regular season game.

[/QUOTE]

If Fav is our starting center we're going to have the worst record in the NBA...

SO DO IT ASAP...LOL...START FAV!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chris33. Show chris33's posts

Faverani looks pretty good to me.

He has skills and desire.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

He'd only be our starting center out of need ... he's destined to be a long term backup once we get the starting center we need via trade or FA.