Fenerbahce Ulker SMACK the Celtics in the Up, Down, left, Right, inside out in the Grill!!!! and...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Fenerbahce Ulker SMACK the Celtics in the Up, Down, left, Right, inside out in the Grill!!!! and...

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bloggety Bloop - Zero Cred Welcher!

[/QUOTE]

hedleylamarr = ZERO CRED Disappearing act

:)

[/QUOTE]

Never disappeared, I have no idea what you are talking about!

[/QUOTE]

Dwight Howard gets traded to the Lakers and you vanish.  It was quite funny. Thanks for playing.

[/QUOTE]

Nope, not me, you have me confused with someone else.  We already went over this!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Re: Fenerbahce Ulker SMACK the Celtics in the Up, Down, left, Right, inside out in the Grill!!!! and...

[QUOTE]

Whatever you say kiddo. You had a lot of people very concerned for your well being and some had even mentioned suicide. I am glad that you returned and are doing well it seems.

[/QUOTE]

No one mentioned suicide, that is a lie.  And I never left, obviously, if I know that!!  Thanks for stalking!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to dfurypos' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DFURY13's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Trolls = Alternative lifestyle since they like yellow and purple and are obviouslt rainbow coalition supporters.

[/QUOTE]

:youmad:

[/QUOTE]

Look closely - it says " I'm Bloggety Boop"

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.