Fierce and I called this one: kid can't stay healthy!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Fierce and I called this one: kid can't stay healthy!!

http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblog/2012/02/andrew-bynums-limited-all-star-appearance-points-to-knee-concerns.html

Still want to trade Gasol???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GinaM1977. Show GinaM1977's posts

Re: Fierce and I called this one: kid can't stay healthy!!

In Response to Fierce and I called this one: kid can't stay healthy!!:
    [QUOTE]http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblog/2012/02/andrew-bynums-limited-all-star-appearance-points-to-knee-concerns.html Still want to trade Gasol???
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

What a pathetic story.
    Bynum had a regular injection scheduled for the all-star break.
    Injections in knees are not bad things. Ask Kobe.
    Routine lubricating of knees is a relatively new procedure.
    Here's the main point of the story:

'Granted, Bynum's mood during the remainder of the game hardly suggested he worried about it. Bynum told reporters he planned only to appear in the first rotation to minimize any risks. He plans to play Wednesday against Minnesota. As of right now, Laker fans shouldn't worry about Bynum's health.'

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

What a pathetic story.
    Bynum had a regular injection scheduled for the all-star break.
    Injections in knees are not bad things. Ask Kobe.
    Routine lubricating of knees is a relatively new procedure.
    Here's the main point of the story:

'Granted, Bynum's mood during the remainder of the game hardly suggested he worried about it. Bynum told reporters he planned only to appear in the first rotation to minimize any risks. He plans to play Wednesday against Minnesota. As of right now, Laker fans shouldn't worry about Bynum's health.'                                  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

And here is the conclusion:

Yet, Bynum's discomfort in his right kness in the Lakers' 100-85 loss Thursday to Oklahoma City provides another reminder his growth remains fragile. Bynum has another set of 33 games to show efforts such as his procedure on Saturday will prevent any knee issues from stunting his growth. Meanwhile, Laker fans will anxiously wait, hoping misfortune doesn't strike again.

Has to be Bynum AND Gasol for Howard, who also just said he won't sign an extension in LA!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Fierce and I called this one: kid can't stay healthy!!:
    [QUOTE]http://lakersblog.latimes.com/lakersblog/2012/02/andrew-bynums-limited-all-star-appearance-points-to-knee-concerns.html Still want to trade Gasol???

Called this one?? Its pretty well known by "everyone" that he has injury issues from the start of his NBA career so whats to call??

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Fierce and I called this one: kid can't stay healthy!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Fierce and I called this one: kid can't stay healthy!! : Called this one?? Its pretty well known by "everyone" that he has injury issues from the start of his NBA career so whats to call??
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

I said that he would get hurt again this year, thus preventing the trade for DH!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

I posted this about his pre-allstar treatment on another thread ... widely known he's being careful this year and nothing's really changed ...

Re: All Star thread.

posted at 2/26/2012 9:00 PM EST

First: 7/8/2008
    Last: 2/27/2012
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/rumors-scoop-du-jour/andrew-bynum-getting-shot-during-star-weekend-131135244.html

Put him in coach ... as many minutes as possible .... no wonder Orlando isn't interested.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

Read this link

http://www.lakersnation.com/andrew-bynum-plans-to-play-wednesday-against-timberwolves/2012/02/27/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]And here is the conclusion: Yet, Bynum's discomfort in his right kness in the Lakers' 100-85 loss Thursday to Oklahoma City provides another reminder his growth remains fragile. Bynum has another set of 33 games to show efforts such as his procedure on Saturday will prevent any knee issues from stunting his growth. Meanwhile, Laker fans will anxiously wait, hoping misfortune doesn't strike again. Has to be Bynum AND Gasol for Howard, who also just said he won't sign an extension in LA!!

Bynum twisted his knee late in the Dallas game so it's not surprising that his knee was sore against OKC. Boston fans have hoped for almost 2 years that he would hurt his knee again, to no avail.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

A 19 point, 18 rebound game against Minnesota will dampen the Celtics fans hopes of Bynum re-injurng his knee.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Read this link http://www.lakersnation.com/andrew-bynum-plans-to-play-wednesday-against-timberwolves/2012/02/27/
    Posted by dirty52[/QUOTE]

Saw PLANS to play, and HOPEFUL in that article!  Doesn't mean WILL play, does it?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]A 19 point, 18 rebound game against Minnesota will dampen the Celtics fans hopes of Bynum re-injurng his knee.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

I don't hope he re-injures his knee.  I just want all the DH for Bynum straight up talk to stop......Otis would be crazy to do that, Howard is the better player!!  In addition, lakers fans STILL complain about 2008 when Bynum was hurt in the Finals.  I want them to lose.........at full strength - no excuses!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Watch out for the Mavs - they could make a last minute push to get Howard.

Can it be THIS easy?

Tor gets Brendan Haywood
    ORL gets Odom, Terry and Calderon
    DAL gets Howard and Turkoglu!!

Separate deal to get rid of Marion, Kidd retires, in walks DWill at the end of the season.....................can anyone say FOUR-peat????

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fierce and I called this one: kid can't stay healthy!! : I don't hope he re-injures his knee.  I just want all the DH for Bynum straight up talk to stop......Otis would be crazy to do that, Howard is the better player!!  In addition, lakers fans STILL complain about 2008 when Bynum was hurt in the Finals.  I want them to lose.........at full strength - no excuses!!

I have not heard of one person who thinks a Bynum for Howard trade is a fair trade.
    Even if Howard wanted to go to LA, the Lakers would probably have to give up (3) 1st round picks with Bynum and take on Turkoglu or Nelson's contract.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fierce and I called this one: kid can't stay healthy!! : I have not heard of one person who thinks a Bynum for Howard trade is a fair trade. Even if Howard wanted to go to LA, the Lakers would probably have to give up (3) 1st round picks with Bynum and take on Turkoglu or Nelson's contract.

Exactly, I can't wait until all the talk is over!!  It ain't happening!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]Watch out for the Mavs - they could make a last minute push to get Howard. Can it be THIS easy? Tor gets Brendan Haywood ORL gets Odom, Terry and Calderon DAL gets Howard and Turkoglu!! Separate deal to get rid of Marion, Kidd retires, in walks DWill at the end of the season.....................can anyone say FOUR-peat????

Odom has negative trade value right now.
    Toronto or any other team would not take Haywood in a trade.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fierce and I called this one: kid can't stay healthy!! : Exactly, I can't wait until all the talk is over!!  It ain't happening!

I just want all the DH for Bynum straight up talk to stop......

Where are you hearing this talk?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fierce and I called this one: kid can't stay healthy!! : Odom has negative trade value right now. Toronto or any other team would not take Haywood in a trade.

Okay, so one scenario down - don't necessarily agree with either statement, but, hey, live and learn.  Amnesty Haywood, insert Marion, ORL can buy out Odom - that better??

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fierce and I called this one: kid can't stay healthy!! : Okay, so one scenario down - don't necessarily agree with either statement, but, hey, live and learn.  Amnesty Haywood, insert Marion, ORL can buy out Odom - that better??

That is realistic but I can't see a team wanting to help out Dallas and take Marion's contract.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

I predict JO will be injured again before the end of the season... and Boston will incorporate the color green into their jerseys for the next game.....

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from cantstopme. Show cantstopme's posts

you must have missed the post where i predicted you would say that.... another +1 for me

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]you must have missed the post where i predicted you would say that.... another +1 for me
    Posted by cantstopme[/QUOTE]
    LOL!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" you must have missed the post where i predicted you would say that.... another +1 for me"

LMAO. 

Russ and Fierce I'm afraid that you'll have to share the honor with Commie who has already predicted every possible scenario in one post or another...

but yeah, the Laker trolls in here who thought Bynum and Howard could go man for man are clearly delusional. I think Bynum at his best is better but injuries and a few strange mental approaches make him less desirable. Would take both him and Gasol to have a shot at Howard.