Fierce, Rondo Brotherhood, read it and weep! Sounds kinda familiar, EH?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: Fierce, Rondo Brotherhood, read it and weep! Sounds kinda familiar, EH?

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

And where was your unbridled optimism about Mr. Dahmer when he really needed your support?

Gondo.

Turns out that neither were coachable.

Pud

LOL.  What a perspective!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

[QUOTE]

Pretty ill conceived post by Rally. 

Turns out this "ESPN ranking" is this one wonky writer's wonky ratings system. And it turns out that if Rondo is allocated the number of games he should if could play a full season, then he is in the top ten. 

It's ridiculous to say much about Rondo till he gets back on the court, but I think a top ten ranking if fair for him, and then you can debate within the top ten from there. So this writer basically backs up those who think he's in the top ten somewhere. 

I probably have him around 5 but it depends a little as his post season play overall has been exceptional. Given some great up and coming point guards you can see ranking Rondo somewhere in the 3-10 range, the rest is debate. 

I am not an ESPN insider so I can't see their whole list but from what I can tell the writer has Derrick Rose pretty far down also, possible for the same injury reasons. 

Nice to have the ignore button back, I haven' bothered with it but seeing more absurd stuff from pud it was neat to see his posts just disappear. Before I pressed the button I saw that he had asked for a more recent supportive quote than Magic on Rondo in 2012 - even though Rondo himself hasn't played since 2012. I'm not sure if a mind can get any smaller.

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

Small is not right.  The mind is not small.  A small mind will not be able to see the similarities between Rondo and Jeffrey Dahmer.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

All I keep hearing about is Rondo went down and they went on this long winning streak.  All the crap teams they beat while playing over there heads.  You see what happened when the league figured them out????

Born and Raised in LA and I bleed kelly green!!!!!!!  Go Boston.  A fan since 1980....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to jdm894g's comment:

All I keep hearing about is Rondo went down and they went on this long winning streak.  All the crap teams they beat while playing over there heads.  You see what happened when the league figured them out????

Born and Raised in LA and I bleed kelly green!!!!!!!  Go Boston.  A fan since 1980....

You can't have it both ways, man. Why didn't the Celtics go on a 7-game win streak to start the season when no team had them "figured out" yet? Was it because the Celtics with Rondo were "figured out" by the rest of the league from the very first game through the first 43, and REALLY REALLY "figured out" during the last 8 of that 43 with RR? So, what was their excuse for being 20-23 and on an 8-game losing streak WITH Rondo when he went down then, jdm?  They were terrible with Rondo this year, and simply better without. The whole "the league figured them out" BS is a cop out used by analysts who are trying to ensure that RONDO's marketing appeal isn't deminished to their TV audiences. If not, then why don't we see these kinds of streaks EVERYTIME a SUPERSTAR goes down for the season??? Don't their teams have a chance to take advantage of not being "figured out" by the league too? Simply an excuse by Rondo aplogists is all this is. These TV guys want this kinda hype about such a polarizing player. You know, CONTROVERSIAL STORY MATERIAL. WE KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. Basketball is scoring on offense and stopping on defense. Rondo does neither at a Star quality level, truth be told. He is all flash and dash. O-VER-RA-TED!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

You can't have it both ways, man. Why didn't the Celtics go on a 7-game win streak to start the season when no team had them "figured out" yet? Was it because the Celtics with Rondo were "figured out" by the rest of the league from the very first game through the first 43, and REALLY REALLY "figured out" during the last 8 of that 43 with RR? So, what was their excuse for being 20-23 and on an 8-game losing streak WITH Rondo when he went down then, jdm?  They were terrible with Rondo this year, and simply better without. The whole "the league figured them out" BS is a cop out used by analysts who are trying to ensure that RONDO's marketing appeal isn't deminished to their TV audiences. If not, then why don't we see these kinds of streaks EVERYTIME a SUPERSTAR goes down for the season??? Don't their teams have a chance to take advantage of not being "figured out" by the league too? Simply an excuse by Rondo aplogists is all this is. These TV guys want this kinda hype about such a polarizing player. You know, CONTROVERSIAL STORY MATERIAL. WE KNOW WHAT REALLY HAPPENED. Basketball is scoring on offense and stopping on defense. Rondo does neither at a Star quality level, truth be told. He is all flash and dash. O-VER-RA-TED!!!

Rally, knock it off with all your intelligent, well presented logic..its ruining the Rondo fantasy for the groupies

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

Rally, knock it off with all your intelligent, well presented logic..its ruining the Rondo fantasy for the groupies

We will know soon enough if Rondo is the real deal over not. I have a feeling KG,PP, and RA had a lot to with that his success. Hope he will finally learn to be a productive shooter

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

U r a fungus. Constantly a antagonizing posters. Again leave me alone.  Everyone know u don't honor bets. I don't have to copy and paste that.

I will be happy to quit posting if u do. Of course u cant.  This is ur life. 

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

No bets with people that don't honor their bets. In th USA people don't maker bets like that.  That is why ther was no bet.  Again Fungus leave me alone!

DI'd u honor your bet with Jamez? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Fungus should be banned from posting altogether.. nothing but an instigating p o s

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

How about this fungus?   Again leave me alone

1. See You Guys in October

posted at 4/26/2012 11:38 PM EDT

• Fiercest34
      • First: 3/24/2011
      • Last: 4/27/2013
      The season ended tonight, so congrats to Jamez for winning our bet.   Before I go I'll just mention the fact that the Lakers are not even in the top 10 in points allowed and only #8 in opponent FG%. It was not so long ago that one Laker troll said the Lakers will be a defensive team under Mike Brown. Ha Ha     On the Celtics:   No team has won a championship averaging less than 40 boards per game. Hopefully the Celts will be the first team to do that this year. But an east finals appearance is good enough for me.   *Celts are a Chris Kaman away from being a contender.     On the draft:   I still want the Celts to get Austin Rivers. But since the Celts and Clips are all picking in the early 20s, I don't think Austin is within reach with our current picks. Hopefully Ainge makes a move to trade up because Austin Rivers is going to be a star in the NBA.      On free-agency:   I'll talk about it in October.     Final words:   A first round exit by the Celts would be very disappointing. The Celts choked in Game 7 of the Finals in 2010 and Game 4 against the Heat in last year's playoffs. Hopefully Rondo and the Big 3 will rise to the occasion this year.  

1. Re: See You Guys in October

posted at 4/27/2012 1:51 AM EDT

• Fiercest34
      In Response to Re: See You Guys in October:
      altho i agree with him taking the bet, hes being super dramatic. the bet was the end of the nba season, not the Celtics season. he knows this, idk why he is acting like this, but i wont be one of the ones complaining.. see ya in october!
      Posted by JamezHill24

Here are the terms of the bet we made:   If the Celts miss the playoffs you stop posting once the regular season ends.You can post again on October 2012, in the preseason.   Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Hawks posted at 3/19/2012 10:16 PM EDT   Fiercest34 Posts: 10343
      First: 3/24/2011
      Last: 4/26/2012
        In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Hawks:
      In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Hawks : im willing to bet against that.
      Posted by JamezHill24

So let's bet then. If the Celts miss the playoffs you stop posting once the regular season ends. You can post again on October 2012, in the preseason.    If the Celts make the playoffs I stop posting at the end of the season. I will post again on October 2012, in the preseason.    Deal?  

Now u see why I wouldn't bet with u?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to OneOnOne's comment:

How about this fungus?   Again leave me alone

1. See You Guys in October

posted at 4/26/2012 11:38 PM EDT

• Fiercest34
      The season ended tonight, so congrats to Jamez for winning our bet.   Before I go I'll just mention the fact that the Lakers are not even in the top 10 in points allowed and only #8 in opponent FG%. It was not so long ago that one Laker troll said the Lakers will be a defensive team under Mike Brown. Ha Ha     On the Celtics:   No team has won a championship averaging less than 40 boards per game. Hopefully the Celts will be the first team to do that this year. But an east finals appearance is good enough for me.   *Celts are a Chris Kaman away from being a contender.     On the draft:   I still want the Celts to get Austin Rivers. But since the Celts and Clips are all picking in the early 20s, I don't think Austin is within reach with our current picks. Hopefully Ainge makes a move to trade up because Austin Rivers is going to be a star in the NBA.    

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

U r a fungus. Constantly a antagonizing posters. Again leave me alone.  Everyone know u don't honor bets. I don't have to copy and paste that.

Fungus promised to leave this board if Perkins was traded ... Guess what? Fungus has a record of lying and welching ... any excuse to keep posting and the hypocrite tries to call out others who have given him a taste of his own medicine ... What a loser!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

• Fiercest34

On the draft:   I still want the Celts to get Austin Rivers. But since the Celts and Clips are all picking in the early 20s, I don't think Austin is within reach with our current picks. Hopefully Ainge makes a move to trade up because Austin Rivers is going to be a star in the NBA. 

Is there anyone so desperate for attention he would make one of the dumbest posts of all time?? 

Fierce, that one topped your; Doc is gonna be coach next 3 years get used to it & your Rondo flip/flop that you hoped nobody would notice..

No doubt why your profile is set to PRIVATE!!!  Hide the evidence!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Fungus promised to leave this board if Perkins was traded... Guess what? Fungus has a record of lying and welching ... any excuse to keep posting and the hypocrite tries to call out others who have given him a taste of his own medicine ... What a loser!

[/QUOTE]

What???

I never challenged OneOnOne to a bet.

He was the one who challenged me, I just accepted.

Just like you challenged me, out of the blue, to a bet about Glen Davis and Anthony Tolliver.

I never challenged you.

It was you who challenged me and ended up losing.

Not my fault.

Turns out both you and OneOnOne are both welchers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

I wanted to bet because everyone was sick of ur sickening posts. I was ready to take that chance of leaving.  Then I realized I offered to bet someone that would not honor if if they lost.  That is why I cancelled the bet.  It's obvious you will scour the posts to find something u can call a reason to back out of the bet. Just read the posts above, "see u guys in October" I am still busting a gut on that one.   "I wash flushed out".  More like you we're flushed down.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Fungus promised to leave this board if Perkins was traded... Guess what? Fungus has a record of lying and welching ... any excuse to keep posting and the hypocrite tries to call out others who have given him a taste of his own medicine ... What a loser!

[/QUOTE]

What???

I never challenged OneOnOne to a bet.

He was the one who challenged me, I just accepted.

Just like you challenged me, out of the blue, to a bet about Glen Davis and Anthony Tolliver.

I never challenged you.

It was you who challenged me and ended up losing.

Not my fault.

Turns out both you and OneOnOne are both welchers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

I wanted to bet because everyone was sick of ur sickening posts. I was ready to take that chance of leaving.  Then I realized I offered to bet someone that would not honor if if they lost.  That is why I cancelled the bet.  It's obvious you will scour the posts to find something u can call a reason to back out of the bet. Just read the posts above, "see u guys in October" I am still busting a gut on that one.   "I wash flushed out".  More like you we're flushed down.

[/QUOTE]

Dont humor the whacko... everyone knows Fierce welched on his bet before and has zero credibility... wait until you start noticing how he doctors up old posts and reposts them like they were the original.. I caught him doing this many times..

Hes just a troll but much more annoying and dumber... more like a mosquito thats built an immunity to repellent

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

You are  a welcher. U bet ,u lost, u didn't Honor your bet.  End of story.  everyone knows why I called off the bet with u.  Now go argue with your next prey..  I am sure you have someone in mind. You seriously need some help.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

[QUOTE]

Stop making excuses you welcher you!

You knew about my bet with Jamez.

Didn't you say "none of that flushing out business"?

Again, it's not my fault that you were stupid enough to think that Ainge and the Celtics would keep KG and Pierce for 1 more year.

Out of the blue you challenged me to a bet and you ended up losing.

Doesn't matter if you don't honor the bet because you're what people in the USA call a WELCHER!

HAHAHA

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!