Fiercest34 or rameakap? Who WINS???

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: Fiercest34 or rameakap? Who WINS???

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

As we can all see, the board has been hijacked by these two young men trying to make each other look like the biggest idiot. Personally, I feel like they both have said and done things that make them both seem ridiculous. Heck, Fiercest34 does not even honor his wagers. Anyways, I digress. I lean towards Fiercest34 being the biggest loser in this circumstance.

Also, this is just another prime example of Celtics fans fighting Celtics fans. Why can't you all just get along? It is evidently clear why TommyRules has abandoned this blog.  Thoughts?

Oh yeah, have a very blessed day!

[/QUOTE]

I think Tommy violated his probation for being on the computer.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

As we can all see, the board has been hijacked by these two young men trying to make each other look like the biggest idiot. Personally, I feel like they both have said and done things that make them both seem ridiculous. Heck, Fiercest34 does not even honor his wagers. Anyways, I digress. I lean towards Fiercest34 being the biggest loser in this circumstance.

Also, this is just another prime example of Celtics fans fighting Celtics fans. Why can't you all just get along? It is evidently clear why TommyRules has abandoned this blog.  Thoughts?

[/QUOTE]

Fierce and Rameakap can have a disagreement, what so many of us can get over is you.  Why as we have asked so many times are you here?  Just a loser who has nothing better to do.  And you just keep on going, the karma in your life must be close to tragic.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pot, meet kettle!!!  You are the bigger welcher!  Congrats to you

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.