First Court Date - February 29, 2012

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: First Court Date: February 29, 2012

In Response to First Court Date: February 29, 2012:
    [QUOTE]http://www.hoopsworld.com/first-court-date-set-for-february-29-2012/ If the players are using decertification as leverage they better hope it works. Taking it to court takes months, even years, before it gets resolved. How long can the average NBA player survive without income?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Ripley's Believe It Or Not estimates somewhere between 16 and 19 nanoseconds.

For our unappreciated job-creators in sneaks..... not nearly as long as their hired help used to pinching pennies to make ends meet.

Pud

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Re: First Court Date - February 29, 2012

You got to feel like the NBA will be willing to move from 50/50 now, the NFL clearly set the tone you need to let players with contracts play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In Response to First Court Date - February 29, 2012:
    [QUOTE]http://www.hoopsworld.com/first-court-date-set-for-february-29-2012/ If the players are using decertification as leverage they better hope it works. Taking it to court takes months, even years, before it gets resolved. How long can the average NBA player survive without income?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Longer than you ... HAHAHA .... Oops, HAHA

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kybested. Show kybested's posts

In Response to Re: First Court Date - February 29, 2012:
    [QUOTE]In Response to First Court Date - February 29, 2012 : Longer than you ... HAHAHA .... Oops, HAHA
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Trolling?

You've officially come out of the closet. Before, you used to mask your "trolling" with Celtic related arguments. Now it looks like you're tired of hiding behind the mask. Oops!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In Response to Re: First Court Date - February 29, 2012:
    [QUOTE]In Response to First Court Date - February 29, 2012 : Longer than you ... HAHAHA .... Oops, HAHA
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

You've still got it, my friend!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

Looks like the circus is back in town.

Mployee8 and kyceltic - The Dink and Doink Show

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

How bout them clowns!

Oops!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

it'll get interesting if some players in the mid to lower end start voicing displeasure with the upper ends willingness to send them down this road.  Last summer I remember Welker saying that he never thought he'd make as much money as he is at any job in his life, let alone for playing football.  i know they're talking solidarity now but my guess is that the owners are doing a better job of restructuring their lives without basketball.  for the players, there is really nothing else they want to do in life except live out their dream during the limited window of years they physically have for it.  

I wouldn't call it a hail mary by any means, but this is the last proactive thing the players can do, and if the courts don't force a resolution, i think they will loose the waiting game.