Fix the Heat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Fix the Heat

In Response to Re: Fix the Heat:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fix the Heat : Coach Bias,  no one here wants to fix the heat.   If you think the C's should be more focused on the Bulls, a thread concerning that should have been started, not fixing the heat. 
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

No what we need is a thread to "Fix OneOnOne" but unfortunately there is NO FIX FOR YOU! :-)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fix the Heat : No what we need is a thread to "Fix OneOnOne" but unfortunately there is NO FIX FOR YOU! :-)
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Lighten us Bias.  If fixing the Heat is your thing go for it.   I just wish we could have you as GM.  Now that would be entertaining.  Better yet the Heat GM would be great!!!!

Have a nice day Bias

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

If I were the GM I would be aligning myself with what Ainge has done so far. The only difference is I would've jettisoned JON a long time ago in some form or fashion.

For you other GMs thinking that we had a solid bench a month ago would be staring at a 2nd round playoff exit by relying on Wafer, Erden and Luke to get you through the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Buy each player a box of:

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Fix the Heat:
    [QUOTE]Well I think whomever didn't see this coming from the Heat the way the team is constructed doesn't know basketball. They can't beat us so I think I will try to help them since they seem to not be able to help themselves right now. Life is good for a Celtic fan so they are no threat to us. Fixing the Heat will require one thing... TRADE CHRIS BOSH! Get rid of Spoelstra. He doesn't have the experience or respect to lead this type of team. Going into next year without a lockout they must move him. They can land 2-3 players for him and it will at least get them in the title hunt.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]no way i touch bosh, is what he is and always has been. offensively he is kg/dirk. a big guy with that touch is god for ANY team! if they trade someone, has to be WADE! depending on the CBA, they may to keep their big 3 but get better talent... they play 3 on 5 every night. they need a non-conventional point guard who can shoot the three and keep opposing points from dominating the paint... a norm nixon-steve kerr-john paxon type. then they need a center with some offensive moves in the POST who can block shots and dominate the boards!once you have a strong 5, the rest are negotiable. heat doesnt need doc, they NEED phil jackson. funny how everyone makes fun of phil for only coaching superstars. as u can tell, its not as easy as most think!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Chris Webber said it best on NBATV. Shut up and play ball. The coach needs to shut up and the players need to play harder. Spoelstra is giving these high school answers.

Stop all the crying. LeBron is a frontrunner and I've been saying it for 5 years. When things are going well he's dancing, making predictions, etc. Then when he starts losing

www.thevictoryformation.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/lebron-james-crying-jemblog.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.thevictoryformation.com/%3Fp%3D40183&h=300&w=285&sz=17&tbnid=3BL9VVjuCgRyrM:&tbnh=230&tbnw=219&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpicture%2Bof%2Blebron%2Bjames%2Bcrying&zoom=1&q=picture+of+lebron+james+crying&usg=__PKKKdIYE5HFVFGZKbn38ifd5UtI=&sa=X&ei=J7p3TYKlB6Wx0QGdo-TRBg&ved=0CBcQ9QEwAQ">

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

The rest of the NBA has figured the Heat out. Most of the time its 2 against 5. Sometime three when Bosh decides to show up. You need a team to win in the NBA (Celtics, Bulls, Lakers, etc.). The problem is they dumped so much money into the "Big Three" that they will be strapped for cash for years and only be able to sign less talented reserve players or washed up players trying to latch on at the end of their careers for the possibility of winning a title for minimum salaries. Throw an inexperienced coach in on top of that and it is easy to see why the Heat struggle.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]If I were the GM I would be aligning myself with what Ainge has done so far. The only difference is I would've jettisoned JON a long time ago in some form or fashion. For you other GMs thinking that we had a solid bench a month ago would be staring at a 2nd round playoff exit by relying on Wafer, Erden and Luke to get you through the playoffs.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

Would that include Mikki Moore and Camby?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Haven't you ever heard the old saying "If it's broke, don't fix it."

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Short term Fix:  I don't think it can be done.

Long term (over the summer):  Fire Spoelstra; hire a coach that will put lebron on the block and run pick and roles; Get a point guard who can pass + shoot; get a tough interior rebounder (Haslem will help, but he's not the answer) because Bosh won't do the dirty work; Let Wade do more of the late game heroics.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

That's what happens when two guys take all the shots!  Coaching!