FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DOC RIVERS, BENCH THE $11 MILLION FRAUD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsboy3. Show Patsboy3's posts

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DOC RIVERS, BENCH THE $11 MILLION FRAUD

Just try and go with Delonte West to start the game, go for 5 min tops, give him the green light to score aggressively and see if there wouldn't be a difference. (BIG SIGH) who am i kidding, Doc Rivers is such a perfectionist at keeping the script as it is, he will still ride Rondo, even if it means losing it all, and then he'd bullsht us all in his post game interviews about what he should've done, could've done, didn't do and would do it different next time. And the result would be Ainge exploring trading the little $11 mill Fraud if a decent package comes along.

Please Ainge, get to work right now and see what you can cook up and give us some hope. This team is going nowhere fast.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DOC RIVERS, BENCH THE $11 MILLION FRAUD

West stunk up the joint tonight too, as well as  Ray Allen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsboy3. Show Patsboy3's posts

In Response to Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DOC RIVERS, BENCH THE $11 MILLION FRAUD:
    [QUOTE]West stunk up the joint tonight too, as well as  Ray Allen.
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

I'll give a Ray a pass because he can have an off night since he's been doing his part in many games, hasnt he..forgotten them? D-West, sitting on that bench for long period in a losing game, i don't think he can get any hotter then the rest.

Rondo...thats a different story, his HORRENDOUS production in the past few games, mirroring each other consecutively, now thats a problem don't you think. think about it and get back to me or are you, too, going to tell me that he's "HURT"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Doc needs to start Green instead on Ray Allen and either Arroyo or West intead of Rondo. I am sick and tired off seeing the Celtics keep on losing to team they should definetly beat.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

In Response to Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DOC RIVERS, BENCH THE $11 MILLION FRAUD:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DOC RIVERS, BENCH THE $11 MILLION FRAUD : I'll give a Ray a pass because he can have an off night since he's been doing his part in many games, hasnt he..forgotten them? D-West, sitting on that bench for long period in a losing game, i don't think he can get any hotter then the rest. Rondo...thats a different story, his HORRENDOUS production in the past few games, mirroring each other consecutively, now thats a problem don't you think. think about it and get back to me or are you, too, going to tell me that he's "HURT"
    Posted by Patsboy3[/QUOTE]

Allen needs to start playing a role of a bench player and let Green start. We need more aggression when starting games!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Lmao yeah lets start Green, start Arroyo and hell put KG on the bench as well.

Yall are nuts can you guys please stick around when the Celtics are making another title run and not act like you guys were calling this the entire time?

Its almost playoff time bigger picture now. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]Lmao yeah lets start Green, start Arroyo and hell put KG on the bench as well. Yall are nuts can you guys please stick around when the Celtics are making another title run and not act like you guys were calling this the entire time? Its almost playoff time bigger picture now. 
    Posted by Pancakespwn[/QUOTE]

East and are falling fast. Some change needs to happen.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsboy3. Show Patsboy3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DOC RIVERS, BENCH THE $11 MILLION FRAUD : Allen needs to start playing a role of a bench player and let Green start. We need more aggression when starting games!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

CfanLA, i dunno man, it must be a team policy to let the stars or hall of famers play for entertainment purposes for the business but im with you man, someone is laying eggs on the court, off and on or consecutive games and i have other options, I'D FREAKIN USE IT. If this was high school, i think the coach would do it or maybe in college. But like i said, this is the pros, lots of money is involved so a coach like Doc Rivers can't go off script too much and replaces the star players for a bench player, EVEN IF THE BENCH PLAYER IS OUT PERFORMING THE STAR PLAYER. I think he doesn't also wanna answer to media criticism or questions about it. With all that said, we are stuck to Vomit at the same bullsht outcome we're seeing night in and night out where guys like Rondo should be benched for a bit and see if someone else, like West, can be a spark off, to start.

And with Green, no brainer there, length, better defense, exceptional shooting, I'd try him too. But if only dreams came true.Yell

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

On the bright side, Rondo still has a chance to redeem himself. Can't say the same for Tom Brady, huh?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsboy3. Show Patsboy3's posts

[QUOTE]Lmao yeah lets start Green, start Arroyo and hell put KG on the bench as well. Yall are nuts can you guys please stick around when the Celtics are making another title run and not act like you guys were calling this the entire time? Its almost playoff time bigger picture now. 
    Posted by Pancakespwn[/QUOTE]

fans like you never cease to amaze me, you are always in denial of something, always like things scripted and always have excuses to justify the means.

We are not asking for a long stretch of changes to completly overhaul the team but if you do not see the urgency to shake up the line to stop the bleeding then you're in deep denial. The Celtics are laying stinking eggs all over the place losing to bad teams and losing a chance to keep their #1 seed for court advantage. They don't even seem to be playing with urgency while the Bulls are hot on their trails and you're thinking that all is okay and dandy and they could turn things around come playoffs time. Don't be fooled by the miracle of last year. Just like they are playing now, it could be something in the long run and it continues like this and they are a first and most likely second round exit bums.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DOC RIVERS, BENCH THE $11 MILLION FRAUD : CfanLA, i dunno man, it must be a team policy to let the stars or hall of famers play for entertainment purposes for the business but im with you man, someone is laying eggs on the court, off and on or consecutive games and i have other options, I'D FREAKIN USE IT. If this was high school, i think the coach would do it or maybe in college. But like i said, this is the pros, lots of money is involved so a coach like Doc Rivers can't go off script too much and replaces the star players for a bench player, EVEN IF THE BENCH PLAYER IS OUT PERFORMING THE STAR PLAYER. I think he doesn't also wanna answer to media criticism or questions about it. With all that said, we are stuck to Vomit at the same bullsht outcome we're seeing night in and night out where guys like Rondo should be benched for a bit and see if someone else, like West, can be a spark off, to start. And with Green, no brainer there, length, better defense, exceptional shooting, I'd try him too. But if only dreams came true.

Good to see that someone else is with me here, I think bring Ray off the bench will get him more rest. We need to start off the game with a quick offense, set the tone, not opening with a sluggish one like tonight.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

shakier than jello

unless Shaq can come shake it up

rondo is so uninspired

team is one and done

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]shakier than jello unless Shaq can come shake it up rondo is so uninspired team is one and done
    Posted by dbeach48[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA!!! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbrr7. Show paulbrr7's posts

Send Rondo home finish the road trip with out him, this must be done..  He needs a physical and mental break. If Doc wont do it then Danny boy needs to step in.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

I'm surprised that Doc has continued to run with Rondo when the latter is obviously playing injured and performing well below his norm. I keep reading and hearing  that one of the team's primary objectives is to get everyone healthy for the playoffs. That's not going to happen in Rondo's case if Doc won't bench him or give him days off. Rondo's sub-par play is hurting the team, and I wish the coaching staff would acknowledge that.  Delonte West and Carlos Arroyo are capable enough to run the team's offense in Rondo's absence.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]I'm surprised that Doc has continued to run with Rondo when the latter is obviously playing injured and performing well below his norm. I keep reading and hearing  that one of the team's primary objectives is to get everyone healthy for the playoffs. That's not going to happen in Rondo's case if Doc won't bench him or give him days off. Rondo's sub-par play is hurting the team, and I wish the coaching staff would acknowledge that.  Delonte West and Carlos Arroyo are capable enough to run the team's offense in Rondo's absence.
    Posted by edcap99[/QUOTE]
    Great point EdCap
    A healthy Rondo is just as much if not more critical to the teams postseason success as a healthy Shaq and look at how long Shaq's been on the sideline (not blaming Shaq for anything, that's not my point).  But if the main reason for Rondo's play of late is his health, bench him.  And if it's not physical, then get to the bottom of it. 
    The Celtic's have a number of key pieces that need to be in place if their to make a serious postseason run and right now, their missing a few.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

We're in big trouble if Arroyo has to run our offense!!  Rondo is good when Ray and pierce, are on their game. When they have a bad shooting night, Rondo is so limited on the offensive end, it really stands out and makes him look terrible. If Ray had scored 18, and pierce 20 tonight, Rondo would have looked a whole lot better. Rondo is not a point guard that can take over if the other starters are having a bad night!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Man Pierce was on fire tonight! So was KG and Ray Ray. Heck Delonte was unstoppable. I can see why after a ZERO POINT performence in 22 minutes (just five minutes less than Rondo) you'd want to replace Rondo right away. Carlos Arroyo chipped in with ZERO POINTS in 11 minutes. So obviously he should back up on Delonte while Rondo rides the bench.

HELLO IT WAS A TEAM CRAP OUT!  THEY ALL PLAYED BAD (except baby)  I don't know whether it is injuries or whether team chemistry is hurt the trade, or if it is fatique. But they are all playing badly.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]Man Pierce was on fire tonight! So was KG and Ray Ray. Heck Delonte was unstoppable. I can see why after a ZERO POINT performence in 22 minutes (just five minutes less than Rondo) you'd want to replace Rondo right away. Carlos Arroyo chipped in with ZERO POINTS in 11 minutes. So obviously he should back up on Delonte while Rondo rides the bench. HELLO IT WAS A TEAM CRAP OUT!  THEY ALL PLAYED BAD (except baby)  I don't know whether it is injuries or whether team chemistry is hurt the trade, or if it is fatique. But they are all playing badly.
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Green had 17 points

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsboy3. Show Patsboy3's posts

[QUOTE]Man Pierce was on fire tonight! So was KG and Ray Ray. Heck Delonte was unstoppable. I can see why after a ZERO POINT performence in 22 minutes (just five minutes less than Rondo) you'd want to replace Rondo right away. Carlos Arroyo chipped in with ZERO POINTS in 11 minutes. So obviously he should back up on Delonte while Rondo rides the bench. HELLO IT WAS A TEAM CRAP OUT!  THEY ALL PLAYED BAD (except baby)  I don't know whether it is injuries or whether team chemistry is hurt the trade, or if it is fatique. But they are all playing badly.
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

shut the pfhuck up, you're just too stupid to know anything. Injuries" that's all you're yapping. The guy is running a full court back and forth, WHERE DO YOU SEE AN INJURY, where. He is not on the bench nursing an injury, the trainer is not by his side, he is in and out of the rotation, please tell us where you see the injury or what kind of injury might that be besides the fact that s u c k s.  tell us genius one?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DOC RIVERS, BENCH THE $11 MILLION FRAUD : Allen needs to start playing a role of a bench player and let Green start. We need more aggression when starting games!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

for what it's worth, jeff green picks them up and puts them down as fast as anyone in the league.  he has been all alone out front on the break many many times and nobody is even 30 feet away to pass him the ball.

there may be something to be said for bringing ray off the bench and starting green.  the bottom, undeniable line with this team is that WE NEED MORE EASIER POINTS STARTING RIGHT NOW, and green starting may be the ticket to that.

the starting five is hitting a wall with this team and the malaise that rondo is in.  when you take away the easy buckets that rondo creates on the hurryups before other teams are set, that used to be 6 to 8 easy points a night that other guys didn't have to run for.

and now rondo penetrates less than before in the half court set and nobody is getting the ball where they are used to it.  all of this has a big effect on a team that has been doing the same thing with the same core for 3 years now.  it makes a big difference if the table setter suddenly changes.

maybe some of that loss in easy points / chemistry can be mitigated by getting green into the starting lineup?  i think it's something worth trying.

but doc rivers?  this is where doc becomes an awfully ho hum coach.  he won't rest rondo or get out of him what's bugging him so it can be put to bed.  we just roll on night to night with a disenchanted point guard and eveyrone is supposed to pretend nothing is wrong.  so do you REALLY think doc would make a change like starting green and making ray the 6th man in mid stream?  i doubt it.

the combined talent level on this team is horribly high to be finishing the season on a wet f@rt like this.  at some point you have to make some sort of changes, even if for a couple of games to mix things up and try to get a new spark in there.  c'mon doc, get off the african group speak and make some changes to the group already.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DOC RIVERS, BENCH THE $11 MILLION FRAUD : for what it's worth, jeff green picks them up and puts them down as fast as anyone in the league.  he has been all alone out front on the break many many times and nobody is even 30 feet away to pass him the ball. there may be something to be said for bringing ray off the bench and starting green.  the bottom, undeniable line with this team is that WE NEED MORE EASIER POINTS STARTING RIGHT NOW, and green starting may be the ticket to that. the starting five is hitting a wall with this team and the malaise that rondo is in.  when you take away the easy buckets that rondo creates on the hurryups before other teams are set, that used to be 6 to 8 easy points a night that other guys didn't have to run for. and now rondo penetrates less than before in the half court set and nobody is getting the ball where they are used to it.  all of this has a big effect on a team that has been doing the same thing with the same core for 3 years now.  it makes a big difference if the table setter suddenly changes. maybe some of that loss in easy points / chemistry can be mitigated by getting green into the starting lineup?  i think it's something worth trying. but doc rivers?  this is where doc becomes an awfully ho hum coach.  he won't rest rondo or get out of him what's bugging him so it can be put to bed.  we just roll on night to night with a disenchanted point guard and eveyrone is supposed to pretend nothing is wrong.  so do you REALLY think doc would make a change like starting green and making ray the 6th man in mid stream?  i doubt it. the combined talent level on this team is horribly high to be finishing the season on a wet f@rt like this.  at some point you have to make some sort of changes, even if for a couple of games to mix things up and try to get a new spark in there.  c'mon doc, get off the african group speak and make some changes to the group already.
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

Agreed, Doc needs to make some changes.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DOC RIVERS, BENCH THE $11 MILLION FRAUD : I'll give a Ray a pass because he can have an off night since he's been doing his part in many games, hasnt he..forgotten them? D-West, sitting on that bench for long period in a losing game, i don't think he can get any hotter then the rest. Rondo...thats a different story, his HORRENDOUS production in the past few games, mirroring each other consecutively, now thats a problem don't you think. think about it and get back to me or are you, too, going to tell me that he's "HURT"

Ray doesn't get a pass for this.  He was abused on the defensive side of the ball. That affects other parts of the game.  He has not been playing well for a while now.  Yes Rondo has been bad also.  Its like playing 4-5 on the offensive end if the ball isn't in his hands.