Forget Cousins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Forget Cousins

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/218077/Kings_Fire_Paul_Westphal

Once again, the spoiled child wins when he throws a fit.....not that I wouldn't want him, but I think that point is now moot!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

Re: Forget Cousins

Red, I am not saying you are wrong at all, but it seems like he had no idea how to convey the x's and o's of basketball to these guys along with keeping them mentally in the right place.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from greeneater2. Show greeneater2's posts

In Response to Forget Cousins:
    [QUOTE]http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/218077/Kings_Fire_Paul_Westphal Once again, the spoiled child wins when he throws a fit.....not that I wouldn't want him, but I think that point is now moot!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

And you had a realistic chance of getting Cousins?  Next!  Have a nice day!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: Forget Cousins:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Forget Cousins : And you had a realistic chance of getting Cousins?  Next!  Have a nice day!
    Posted by greeneater2[/QUOTE]

About as real as Howard straight up for Bynum.....keep them coming!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Red, I am not saying you are wrong at all, but it seems like he had no idea how to convey the x's and o's of basketball to these guys along with keeping them mentally in the right place.
    Posted by mtrax[/QUOTE]

That might be true, but the timing seems a bit coincidental, don't you think?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Forget Cousins : That might be true, but the timing seems a bit coincidental, don't you think?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Definitely

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtrax. Show mtrax's posts

From Kings owner Joe Maloof:

Joe Maloof said that while the dynamic between Westphal Cousins was “part of the decision,” the bigger issues were the lack of development of all the Kings’ players and the owners’ hope that Sacramento could snap out of its rut and still be a factor in the Western Conference playoff race.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/01/05/only-a-matter-of-time-for-westphal/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

WE DON'T NEED HIM.......DOC, NEEDS TO PLAY THE KIDS....ALL 12 ON THE ROSTER NEEDS MEANINGFUL MINUTES !!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Coaching is a little harder than people think - nursing egos, motivating players, maximizing the talents of the team you have, teaching young players to play in the NBA, mapping out the x's and O's, and winning games in the process of it all.

Wesphal isn't good at the balance.  Sometimes, fans don't understand that a good coach can keep a team together or blow it up.   I don't blame it all on Cousins and Evans.  Its on Wesphal for not being able to do his job.