Forget it. Done for a while.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Re: Forget it. Done for a while.

In Response to Re: Forget it. Done for a while.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Forget it. Done for a while. : Don't worry he won't be gone for long. I have been reading this board for 3 or 4 years now and he says he won't post any longer like 10 times a year only to appear as his imaginary friend Freedomofspeach13 or with some other name. They banned him once and he went to BDC offices to get back and they banned him again, he used to be Dfurry13 and now is DFURRY13. He will be back sooner than you think. He loves to bait and call on the so called Trolls and then he can't handle them, go figure. Let the child be. He'll be back as his imaginary friend or as someone else. You want to bet on it???? He insults the mods and then he doesn't want them to delete his insults and does a Tommy Heinsohn on them. Go figure. Just saying...
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]
    Nail on the head.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Hey Rico, you need 2 teams playing in order for it to be called NBA Finals, right? Odds to win 2009-2010 NBA Championship Los Angeles Lakers +200 Cleveland Cavaliers +300   WINK WINK
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Can't argue with Rico Troll - you know he's lost when he starts in with his lame and  corny stuff.  Well done, Fierce!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

"Forget it. Done for a while."  Describes the Celtics perfectly. They won't be coming back, and hopefully you won't either.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]"Forget it. Done for a while."  Describes the Celtics perfectly. Oh, and btw, don't come back.
    Posted by lakersavenger[/QUOTE]

So much for lakers fans not being instigators!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

No, it's too early here in L.A. Ask me about 6pm. What do you think, I'm Irish? Did I say that? Although, I am partial for Irish whiskey. Hey Russ-Red, look me up if your ever in L.A., we'll have a few together in friendly debate and end up drunk at each other's throat.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from icnd. Show icnd's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Forget it. Done for a while. : Can't argue with Rico Troll - you know he's lost when he starts in with his lame and  corny stuff.  Well done, Fierce!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Hilarious.  You're actually enthralled with Fierce's dopey intellect.  Dumb and Dumber.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]No, it's too early here in L.A. Ask me about 6pm. What do you think, I'm Irish? Did I say that? Although, I am partial for Irish whiskey. Hey Russ-Red, look me up if your ever in L.A., we'll have a few together in friendly debate and end up drunk at each other's throat.

Irish, but don't drink............do live close to LA, though!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Forget it. Done for a while. : Hilarious.  You're actually enthralled with Fierce's dopey intellect.  Dumb and Dumber.
    Posted by icnd[/QUOTE]

Who, you and Rico?  Yes, it's too bad!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Forget it. Done for a while. : Irish, but don't drink............do live close to LA, though!

Serious? Where about?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Forget it. Done for a while. : Serious? Where about?

Rather not say, but Ron Howard knows!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

it's just a game.........gotta love the LA fan /Boston fan rivalry..hope they are both going for the title again this coming year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x4. Show sday4x4's posts

Lakers and Celtics have schooled all these other teams on just how to be "true" champions and always in contention. Look at the titles between them. I give them both credit...they both have had great players. Miami type teams should learn something from them.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Forget it. Done for a while. : Rather not say, but Ron Howard knows!

Ron Howard? Mayberry?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]Lakers and Celtics have schooled all these other teams on just how to be "true" champions and always in contention. Look at the titles between them. I give them both credit...they both have had great players. Miami type teams should learn something from them.
    Posted by sday4x4[/QUOTE]
    Spoken like a true sport. Now if we can get Farce, er, Fharts  or Fierce, or whatever his name is, to be civil...nah, that's asking a bit too much. We should all strive to be nice here, God knows I try.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Forget it. Done for a while. : HA HA HA - Rene Russo would know, also!
    Rene Russo? Is that a connection to your screen name?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Forget it. Done for a while. : Good, now delete it!
    Yes sir, I will do that now. You are about 10 minutes freeway from me. Btw, if you are serious about anonymity you should delete your reply that shows it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Forget it. Done for a while. : Glendale?
    Closest I'll post is near Fletcher and Glendale Boulevard. I'm leaving for my Griffith Park hike so I'll reply later.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from koberulz. Show koberulz's posts

The best part of this thread is that DFury talks about how he is tired of talking about the Lakers, and then the post turns into all about the Lakers. Cool

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Forget it. Done for a while. : A manifesto or an outlook is not a prediction. I hope you understand that. man·i·fes·to    (m n -f s t ) n.   pl.   man·i·fes·toes  or  man·i·fes·tos A public declaration of principles, policies, or intentions, especially of a political nature.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

34 you are really ridiculus sometimes with your language parsing....     you argue clearly that you think the lakers will be bad next season - listing the reasons and then call this prediction a manifesto???    what a joke...    then you even provide the definition of manifesto - which clearly doesn't match your statement at all.....       a public declaration of principles?         is it your principles you are publicly declaring???     First, you cannot publicly declare someone elses principals...    but even if that were possible you did not declare any principles....   you did not declare policies,   you did not declare intentions  ,  and most importantly the things you did say were not of a political nature.       Simply saying something is a manifesto does not make it a manifesto......    Your post is simply a list of circumstances that together clearly imply a negative outcome to the Lakers upcoming season..    any rational person reading this list would conclude that your intention in putting it together is to argue that the obsticals to Lakers success are too great for the team to overcome....    a very strongly implied forecast or prediction...  although it is true that you don't make a specific prediction..    it is also true that you do that so you can make the stupid rhetorical argument that you didn't make a prediction...    that you have technical "cover" so no one can say, if the Lakers win next year, that you made a bad prediction.        stop trying to hide  from what you are saying ....           

And if the point of your post was NOT that all these factors will add up to bad Laker performance in upcomming season,  what was the point?      Calling an assessment a Manifesto does not make it one.           And, by the way, if you are going to try to parse your statements and defend them on technical definitional grounds, at least try to make it accurate and   logically consistant... 

"an outlook or manifesto"     well which one is it?   One has almost nothing to do with the other.   
    definition of OUTLOOK from Miriam-Webster

a : a place offering a view
    b : a view from a particular place
    : point of view <a positive outlook on life>
    : the act of looking out
    : the www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/outlook#" class="itxtrst itxtrsta itxthook">prospect for the future <the outlook for steel demand in the United States — Wall Street Journal>

The 4th definition is the only one that fits your statement best  - and is essentially an assesment of the likelyhood of future events - a prediction.
    Like a weather prediction -  or forecast.    An outlook is not a Manifesto. 

I'm sorry I'm wasting so much time on this ..  irritated with myself for letting your ridiculus and incompetent word wiggleing get under my skin...  
    Please just stop.  
    say what you mean say -  dont be a word weasle

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Forget it. Done for a while.:
    [QUOTE]It's useless. This board is horribly run. I just don't need the aggrivation. I'm taking a break from this for a liitle while. I can't believe that what should be the Boston Celtics on the Frontburner is now the LA Times. Pathetic.
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c3W8WHmvCg&feature=fvst

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.