Forget it. Done for a while.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

Re: Forget it. Done for a while.

In Response to Re: Forget it. Done for a while.:
    [QUOTE]Some good news for DFURY, Rico if off this board. The moderators finally had it with Rico's obnoxious ways. A small victory but a victory nonetheless.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    What did you consider it when Fierce34 was booted off the board? Was that a victory as well? ;)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

A Troll, a Stalker, a Loser ... mincing words again, after videoburns just lectured you on being a "Word Weasel" .... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]A Troll, a Stalker, a Loser ... mincing words again, after videoburns just lectured you on being a "Word Weasel" .... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

I thought that they both should have been banned.

There was serious stalking and internet bullying going on with Fierce no doubt working the backchannels hard to get the mods full attention.

And then removing the fingerprints.

Ghastly.

Pud

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Forget it. Done for a while. : A troll? Do I attack other Celtic fans on this board? You're the one resorting to name calling? Didn't you call tomobo tomoblo? How about ThunderThighs34, who said that? Loser? Who was the loser in the Anthony Tolliver vs. Glen Davis bet? I'm a word weasel? I mince words? If that's so then it can't be any worse than being a coward like you!

If I were a coward I wouldn't be here every night throwing it back in your face ... I'd put you on "ignore" but I'd rather you get what you give ... Enjoy

Re: Josh Smith Prefers Boston

posted at 6/21/2011 8:22 PM EDT

www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=7f55753848dead56fcea3701229e681a&plckUserId=7f55753848dead56fcea3701229e681a">
    First: 3/24/2011
    Last: 6/22/2011
    Hey Rico, why did you hide your posts?

WINK WINK

So now that Rico and I have both hidden our comments from Perv34 you must be desperate to peek in another window ... have you tried videoburns yet?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Forget it. Done for a while. : If I were a coward I wouldn't be here every night throwing it back in your face ... I'd put you on "ignore" but I'd rather you get what you give ... Enjoy Re: Josh Smith Prefers Boston posted at 6/21/2011 8:22 PM EDT   www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=7f55753848dead56fcea3701229e681a&plckUserId=7f55753848dead56fcea3701229e681a " /> Fiercest34 Posts: 1977 First: 3/24/2011 Last: 6/22/2011 Hey Rico, why did you hide your posts? WINK WINK So now that Rico and I have both hidden our comments from Perv34 you must be desperate to peek in another window ... have you tried videoburns yet?
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

You and Rico are a couple?Embarassed

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RicoCeltics. Show RicoCeltics's posts

[QUOTE]Some good news for DFURY, Rico if off this board. The moderators finally had it with Rico's obnoxious ways. A small victory but a victory nonetheless.
    You were saying Pervert34???????

HA! HA! HA! HA!
    Just saying...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Forget it. Done for a while. : You and Rico are a couple?  
    Posted by Tachometrix[/QUOTE]

You, Fierce, ConnectingRod, KyBeast, etal are an oargy?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from stiorevo. Show stiorevo's posts

I can understand a good debate but it seems that some Laker fans (not all!!!) come on here to start stuff.  I am a LALALander born and raised the majority of fans that I come in contact with down here do not know crap about the history of basketball and most just follow the Lakers because it is LA (if that makes sense)  There are so many things to do down here and being on this thread everyday if you are a Laker fan is weird!  I can understand if Boston fans are on here everyday because it is our team and we want to know what's going on, and I can also understand if other people that aren't fans want to come on and see what's going on, but for a Laker fan that hates the Celtics just to come on here and start crap is a person that obviously doesn't have a life.  Either way just put them on ignore and don't answer back to them!

The way I look at it is since the new season has not started yet, any talk about the past is in the past!  The only thing we need to say if Laker fans start to talk about the past is MORE RINGS!  End of story!!!!   

NOTHING BUT THE GREEN ;)