Fox sports finally gives up on Heat or Three-peat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

Fox sports finally gives up on Heat or Three-peat

There have probably been fewer more annoying web sites to visit for Celtic fans that Fox sports. In the past, it always seemed that they were the Laker's personal press channel, however this year they uped the irriation level by proclaiming early and often that this year was Heat or three-peat. They even created a special section for continued discussion on the topic.

It was heart warming to see that they have finally given up on the Heat. In the article below, they say that the only way that the Heat can make it to the finals, is if some other team besides the Heat, beat the Celtics.

http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/msn/02/14/11/Heat-need-to-regroup-after-another-Bosto/landing_reiter.html?blockID=410496&feedID=3682

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Re: Fox sports finally gives up on Heat or Three-peat

In Response to Fox sports finally gives up on Heat or Three-peat:
    [QUOTE]There have probably been fewer more annoying web sites to visit for Celtic fans that Fox sports. In the past, it always seemed that they were the Laker's personal press channel, however this year they uped the irriation level by proclaiming early and often that this year was Heat or three-peat. They even created a special section for continued discussion on the topic. It was heart warming to see that they have finally given up on the Heat. In the article below, they say that the only way that the Heat can make it to the finals, is if some other team besides the Heat, beat the Celtics. http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/msn/02/14/11/Heat-need-to-regroup-after-another-Bosto/landing_reiter.html?blockID=410496&feedID=3682
    Posted by Jump-ball-overtime[/QUOTE]

The title of your thread is deceiving. I didn't read anything saying the Lakers won't 3-peat. They're still in excellent position to win their 3rd straight..despite what the fans on this forum think.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Excellent positon? I think you need to wake up. Yes, they have a shot of winning this year, just like all the other teams in the NBA, but they lost home court advantage and might even lose 2nd place in the west!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Qdaddy,
    Why put up with the indignities of this forum? Who so hate your beloved team.

Move on and find a place where 3-peat is on everyone's mind. Enjoy yourself go on now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Fox sports finally gives up on Heat or Three-peat:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Fox sports finally gives up on Heat or Three-peat : The title of your thread is deceiving. I didn't read anything saying the Lakers won't 3-peat. They're still in excellent position to win their 3rd straight..despite what the fans on this forum think.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

Thats because the Lakers aren't worth talking about anymore.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Well if Fox Sports has come out and said that, the Lakers may well come home with a wet sail and win the championship.

I put about as much faith in Fox Sports reporting/forecasting as I do their News reporting. Which is about zero.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Lakers may get to the finals, ...the Heat? ...no.

San Antonio is looking pretty good and so is Dallas.

I like our chances.