Free Agents

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Free Agents

I just read in one of today's sports sections that Marc Gasol is very high on Boston's wish list...i would love to see that happen....stay tuned!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Free Agents

yes... and how does the 5 million dollar MLE get turned into a 11-13 million dollar Center?

Or are you suggesting a trade?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

....not sure, just posting what I read in today's paper.....I assume they would need to make some moves....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number6Fan. Show Number6Fan's posts

In Response to Free Agents:
    [QUOTE]I just read in one of today's sports sections that Marc Gasol is very high on Boston's wish list...i would love to see that happen....stay tuned!!
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

And Chris Wallace is really going to get rid of the one thing he got in the Pau giveaway, just as he is coming into his own?  (Yes, he owes us, but he's not stupid.)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

In Response to Free Agents:
    [QUOTE]I just read in one of today's sports sections that Marc Gasol is very high on Boston's wish list...i would love to see that happen....stay tuned!!
    Posted by Duke4[/QUOTE]

Isn't boston trading west/green and draft picks for DH and Nelson???? And why would you need two centers then???

Ohhhh that's right, it's boston fantasyland!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Free Agents:
    [QUOTE]yes... and how does the 5 million dollar MLE get turned into a 11-13 million dollar Center? Or are you suggesting a trade?
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

He would be a great addition to this team, but not sure who would be traded to make this happen.  That is the only way that the Celtics can sign him. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

didn't they just resign randolph to a big extension? can they afford to resign gasol as well?

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from santafesino. Show santafesino's posts

Do not need a guard. we need a center and a PF take many rebounds and 3 0 4 block per game.

STARTING LINE UP
    PG: RONDO
    SG: RA
    SF: PP
    PF: KG
    C: ...........

BENCH
    PG: A. BRADLEY
    SG: DELONTE WEST
    SF: J. GREEN
    PF:..............
    C: JON

WAFER, KRISTIC, ARROYO,

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Free Agents : Paul Pierce for Chris Kaman works. But it's too risky, if the Celts don't get Dwight the Celts will only have Rondo and Jeff Green left on the roster.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

I would never want to see the Celtics trade Pierce under any circumstances.  He has spent his entire career with the Celtics and I would be very upset if he ever got traded. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

A clutch shooter at the SF position??>>.. I'd say Paul is the only off limits player in a trade to be honest. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Free Agents : I would never want to see the Celtics trade Pierce under any circumstances.  He has spent his entire career with the Celtics and I would be very upset if he ever got traded. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Susan, it's a business. Although I consider DA to be inept, many on this forum would consider him to be a complete village idiot if he didn't "pull the trigger" on a trade that would bring in a top level player (i.e. Chris Paul or Dwight Howard) that would keep this team from falling back to irrelevancy. However, I don't think Pierce has enough value on his own for one of those guys. DA would have to include other players, but why would those teams trade their guys (in their prime) for a player on the downside of his career. I think Paul is safe.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsSox. Show CeltsSox's posts

Qdaddy, did you ever wonder what Danny Ainge would think of you?? I doubt he would exchange pay checks with you. 

Although, I would always wish you, your wife, and your children the best of health and success in real life, I thought you had decided to enjoy the view the from your daughter's new home, drink your Tequila, and move on from the NBA season by enjoying your wife and children's activities.

Looks to me that the venom has returned to your heart. You are proud of the college degree you earned. I suggest you try to represent your school in the manner they intended when they agreed to allow you to graduate. Entering a site of others to harrass folks, insult their teams President of Operations, and wish folks the worst does not bode well for one who claims he is of good character.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Maybe the degree from the University of B.S.???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CeltsSox. Show CeltsSox's posts

[QUOTE]Maybe the degree from the University of B.S.???
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

It's starting to look that way Ortiz.