Friction in Brooklyn?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Re: Friction in Brooklyn?

In response to nyjetsssucc's comment:

In response to RallyC's comment:

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What the heck is emotional intelligence??  

Do you mean Character? Savvy? Exprience? Skill? as in handling the media? maipulating a new coach or establishing a strong presense in a new environment?  

In any case, both PP and KG have earned their right to establish their leadership and influence in Brooklyn.  But this is really about the inexperience of a new coach who speaks before carefully thinking things through.  I don't think Jason is particularly known for any type of intelligence... and  

I believe that Kidd will be a disaster as a coach and we'll see bigger troubles down the line when he loses control of the team.

No doubt about it, Dunk! Jason Kidd with a group of vets and All-Stars/future HOFers to boot? Good thing that Russian has plenty of money to waste, because he wasted millions this season, and the root of it will be Jason. I don't get why they would go that route and experiment when WIN NOW is their mindset. Too much VODKA and COGNAC!!!

To this I must agree with intelligent comment of Comrade Rally C and say in my finest

Russian...DA!!

FREE PUS SY RIOT !!!!!!!

You sure that the "intelligent comment" by Rally C wasn't really an EMOTIONAL intelligent comment?   After all, emotion was involved.   LOL. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnCrunch. Show CaptnCrunch's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Do you mean Character? Savvy? Exprience? Skill? as in handling the media? maipulating a new coach or establishing a strong presense in a new environment?  

In any case, both PP and KG have earned their right to establish their leadership and influence in Brooklyn.  But this is really about the inexperience of a new coach who speaks before carefully thinking things through.  I don't think Jason is particularly known for any type of intelligence... and  

I believe that Kidd will be a disaster as a coach and we'll see bigger troubles down the line when he loses control of the team.

No doubt about it, Dunk! Jason Kidd with a group of vets and All-Stars/future HOFers to boot? Good thing that Russian has plenty of money to waste, because he wasted millions this season, and the root of it will be Jason. I don't get why they would go that route and experiment when WIN NOW is their mindset. Too much VODKA and COGNAC!!!

To this I must agree with intelligent comment of Comrade Rally C and say in my finest

Russian...DA!!

FREE PUS SY RIOT !!!!!!!

you are hilarious dude!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Russian...DA!!

FREE PUS SY RIOT !!!!!!!

Somehow, someway, we are related COMRADE. LOL!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

In response to cole-ely's comment:

In response to scubber's comment:

PP is really bad at last shot over the latter part of his career.  10 years ago, maybe he is better than JJ, but lately, not so much.  It has been pretty much automatic loss or overtime with PP the last few years.

I think that has to do with the lack of other attractions.  

Ok, so say its an open 3 pointer?  You'd take JJ over PP?  Not me.

but I'm no believe in joe... Never was.

I am only talking about the last shot and how bad PP has been the last few years with isolation on the last shot of the game, anything else, I take PP over JJ.  Both are good players, but PP obviously will be known as the better player by most people.