From a Knicks forum...... quite delusional.... On an other note I wouldn't mind the Celtics sign Walker...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from financer83rs. Show financer83rs's posts

From a Knicks forum...... quite delusional.... On an other note I wouldn't mind the Celtics sign Walker...

Knicks should draft Patric Young as a Ben Wallace Charles Oakley Anthony Mason type enforcer.

The Celtics got away with dirty plays that injured both Billups and Douglas (he played with a bum shoulder after Garnett tripped him up, hence his terrible shooting in the last three games, affected his defense also).

Meanwhile Carmelo gets called for a flagrant 1 for minor body contact on a contested shot.

But even with the uneven officiating playing field, you can bet that a hard-nosed defender like Young would have found a way to retaliate and injure Rondo or Garnett or Pierce (Davis and Allen played clean and would not have deserved it).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

Re: From a Knicks forum...... quite delusional.... On an other note I wouldn't mind the Celtics sign Walker...

I didn't hear any Knick fans complaining about their team in the early '90's....what goes around comes around as the saying goes.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from existentialparquet. Show existentialparquet's posts

Re: From a Knicks forum...... quite delusional.... On an other note I wouldn't mind the Celtics sign Walker...

This is comedic particularly because the injury to Billups didnt have anything to do with body contact. It was on the jump.
    Who is Toney Douglas?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: From a Knicks forum...... quite delusional.... On an other note I wouldn't mind the Celtics sign Walker...:
    [QUOTE]This is comedic particularly because the injury to Billups didnt have anything to do with body contact. It was on the jump. Who is Toney Douglas?
    Posted by existentialparquet[/QUOTE]

Not even.  It was on the landing

Plus Jermaine O'Neal has the right to jump straight up and block the shot, which he did.

But I agree with signing Bill Walker - coached correctly, he could be the next Ron Artest / Tony Allen defender

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

The knicks tried to be bullys and were giving cheap shots all series....its just too bad for them...that kinda shyt only gets up fired up...and usually elevates our play.  The whole series, melo was giving elbows and instead of boxing out,,.,they would just come up and shove you out of bounds....how ironic...lol

sour grapes

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

The Ultimate in sour grapes was D'Antoni(a) making that comment about Rondo.

Way to stay classy, loser.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cshashaty. Show cshashaty's posts

NY fans are always whiners when they lose, no matter the sport.

Undecided

As for Walker, he's limited...just another guy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

JO tried to help Billups up after he lost his balance and fell.  The  Celtics were remarkably restrained during the whole series looking other way as they were baited and jabbed at constantly by the fake tough Knick players.  They have got to be kidding.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

This is where Phil Jackson learned to become such an axp hole

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha

... sorry... I couldn't help myself, Mom told me never to laugh at the pathetic.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: From a Knicks forum...... quite delusional.... On an other note I wouldn't mind the Celtics sign Walker...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: From a Knicks forum...... quite delusional.... On an other note I wouldn't mind the Celtics sign Walker... : Not even.  It was on the landing Plus Jermaine O'Neal has the right to jump straight up and block the shot, which he did. But I agree with signing Bill Walker - coached correctly, he could be the next Ron Artest / Tony Allen defender
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

At his best Artest was the best defender of SF's in the 00's... the way Rodman was in the 90's

Tony was one of the 5 best defensive SG's in the game

Walker will not be 'the next' of either of them.

If he wants Wafer's spot on next years team w/ a shot at taking backup SG mins away from DWest or SF mins away from Jeff Green he is welcome to attend camp for the vet min:-)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertmont. Show vertmont's posts

N.Y. is done in hockey and BBall. I guess it's baseball season in N.Y. What would N.Y. do with out the Yankees?

13. This post has been removed.