Front Line Gasol, Garnett & Pierce

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Front Line Gasol, Garnett & Pierce

Uhhh .... Who came on here tauting the Rondo for Gasol rumors based on a statement by the LA gm; "a 25 yr old PG" ... blah, blah, blah ???

Who said AB is not an NBA player ....????

Who said LAC would trade Jordan for Ray ???

Who said KG could not play center ???

Who said Rondo disappeared in the 4th qtr ???

Who lives on the west coast but posts here everyday as a C's fan ???

Who attacks Celtic fans when they disagree with his posts ???

Who feeds the trolls/calls them LA fans on a Celtic Board yet wants Gasol ???

Who has changed their user name 3-5 times in two years ???

Who has 5 other users that say the same thing, use the same words, post archives and then denies having multiple accts ???

Walks like a duck, squawks like a duck ... must be a Duck ... Ducky34!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Front Line Gasol, Garnett & Pierce:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Front Line Gasol, Garnett & Pierce :  I changed my mind after the Laker game, i agree we are a Kaman away from being a very good team.  I moved Rondo up 1 on my list of top Point guards, he's better then Paul!!  It seemed like we had as many fans at the game as the Clippers did!! I thought Bradley had a very good game, how did he look to you?
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]
    I thought Doc should have used Bradley more in the second half of the Clipper game.  I agree Kaman is the guy we should go out and get if we can.  Guys like Bradley are becoming reliable and the team if healthy has a real toughness even with losing JON, Green and Wilcox.  

Rondo has shown me the last few games he is going to improve in the fourth period and is as talented as any point guard in the NBA. He now needs to be consistent.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]GET UP .... GET UP ... I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU, YOU FRAUD, LIAR, PHONY, WEASEL, FAKER .... GET UP!!!! Re: Johnson and Moore posted at 6/27/2011 2:32 AM EDT Mployee8 Posts: 3750 First: 7/8/2008 Last: 3/13/2012 GET UP .... GET UP ... I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU, YOU FRAUD, LIAR, PHONY, WEASEL, FAKER .... GET UP!!!!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

That's right!

Get up you FRAUD!!!

You ran and hid that night ...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]The most ridiculous trade proposal, bar none! There are reports that the Lakers and Celts discussed trading Rondo for Gasol. But there has never been any kind of report/rumor like this. Ha Ha Setting up for a trade of KG to Orlando straight up for DH maybe .... That would be excellent. Re: C's Very Close to getting David West???? posted at 12/9/2011 11:09 PM EST Mployee8 Posts: 3750 First: 7/8/2008 Last: 3/13/2012 Setting up for a trade of KG to Orlando straight up for DH maybe .... That would be excellent.

Hahaha ... he leaves "maybe" out of the bold highlight and posts a statement out of context .... You really are a FRAUD!!! and a little schoolgirl

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Front Line Gasol, Garnett & Pierce : Kicking my azz? Who got caught lying? Who makes stuff up?  I never lied. I didn't say stuff like, "Charlotte is working on a deal for Kwame Brown as we speak." I never said Eric Gordon can be a PG or Mo Williams is a SG. I'm not the one who said JaJuan Johnson is more valuable than Ersan Ilyasova. And I'm not saying Ainge needs to blow this team up.

Debating Fierce is like wrastlin' with a tarbaby.

At some point, its best to simply turn him loose.

Pud

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

[QUOTE]Just because I refuse to join your Rondo Haters Club I'm already using multiple accounts?

Pure tarbaby stuff thru and thru.

Pud

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Fierce is worse than the Laker trolls ... he attacks and taunts C's fans endlessly as if it's a battle for "King of the Hill."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Yes ... more COPY & PASTE

Nobody does it like our little schoolgirl, Gurliest34 .... LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Still the only vet min Big out there sans a trade ... What will you do/say if all DA does is sign Fesenko and stand pat for the remainder of the season?

No Kaman ... No Gasol .... No Jordan ... No Jennings ... No Mas!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

Oh my goodness!!!!!DA will not trade rondo for Gasol!!!!U guys should look for something else to talk about!!!as much i want gasol but rondo is not going anywhere and so are big 3!if DA going to trade these guys,it's going to happen next year!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

^

Looks like I was right ... BBD to Orlando for Bass via S&T!

Great Archive Trollbreath!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Like I said ... Thnx ... Nothing wrong with me being right!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

C'mon Gurlyman34 ... Keep on postin'

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

[QUOTE]Chucky Atkins, Jumaine Jones and Chris Mihm. 
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]
    You just took me back to a dark place.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]Still the only vet min Big out there sans a trade ... What will you do/say if all DA does is sign Fesenko and stand pat for the remainder of the season? No Kaman ... No Gasol .... No Jordan ... No Jennings ... No Mas!!!
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

You get two points if we sign Fesenko!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

What a weanie .... he deleted all his Copy&Paste posts after they proved to make him look bad and me right .... LOSER!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Front Line Gasol, Garnett & Pierce : You can give him 3 points because if Fesenko becomes a Celtic, that will be the first time in 2 years that any of his predictions came true. Ha Ha

That would put me way ahead of you ... Hahaha!!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Front Line Gasol, Garnett & Pierce : Wanna bet again? How about if we bet if Fesenko becomes a Celtic or not? Loser stops posting after the season ends?

I got a better one ... Gasol becomes a Celtic ... Loser quits BDC.

GurlyMan UP!!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Front Line Gasol, Garnett & Pierce : I already conceded that Rondo for Gasol won't be happening. Come on, you said Fesenko is the best big man available, so why not put your money where your mouth is?

Only because there are too many options now with the Trade Deadline & D-League ... Gadzuric, etc

Nice try ... How bout Jordan for Ray?

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Front Line Gasol, Garnett & Pierce:
    [QUOTE]Bigs are very hard to get and Gasol would make us very competative for at least three years.  A combination of Gasol and Garnett would be a serious problem and a good defensive front.  The team we have now has aged and is competative but will be very weak next year because the good players will not come to Boston, but some might is they have the chance to play with the front line of Pierce, Gasol, and Garnett which would be attractive to guys wanting to win now.  Gasol and Pierce might be the trade pieces for Howard.  The Celtics as now constituted are a JUMP SHOOTING TEAM but with Garnett, Gasol, and Pierice we could have a serious inside game.  I think we would be as good as anybody this year. 
    Posted by romneywins[/QUOTE]

That's cool that you think that.  It isn't happening.