Game 4: Sweep or Going to Game 5?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Game 4: Sweep or Going to Game 5?

-

Sunday at 3:30:  Game 4:  Celtics v Knicks

Can the Celtics complete the sweep?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Re: Game 4: Sweep or Going to Game 5?

In Response to Game 4: Sweep or Going to Game 5?:

[QUOTE]- Sunday at 3:30:  Game 4:  Celtics v Knicks Can the Celtics complete the sweep?

Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

-

Vote or be damned.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

Sweep!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Celtics  Will  Sweep  The  Knicks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Game 4: Sweep or Going to Game 5?:
    [QUOTE]- Sunday at 3:30:  Game 4:  Celtics v Knicks Can the Celtics complete the sweep?

Why would the outcome be any different than game 3 - Cs barely win game 1 and Billups goes down, they barely win game 2 and Amare goes down, they destroy the Knicks in game three missing the best and 3rd best player and the Knicks were demoralized understanding their fate after losing two of the three guys they could least afford to lose - so why 6 pm tonight would there be anything but a sweep?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

In Response to Re: Game 4: Sweep or Going to Game 5?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Game 4: Sweep or Going to Game 5? : Why would the outcome be any different than game 3 - Cs barely win game 1 and Billups goes down, they barely win game 2 and Amare goes down, they destroy the Knicks in game three missing the best and 3rd best player and the Knicks were demoralized understanding their fate after losing two of the three guys they could least afford to lose - so why 6 pm tonight would there be anything but a sweep?
    Posted by TheDUDDER[/QUOTE]

Dayum, dude, just answer the question without a synical diatribe(sp?).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game 4: Sweep or Going to Game 5? : Dayum, dude, just answer the question without a synical diatribe(sp?).
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice, there is no S in the word cynical.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game 4: Sweep or Going to Game 5? : Dayum, dude, just answer the question without a synical diatribe(sp?).
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOT

p.s. providing background and stating facts is hardly what I would call cynical.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Sweep

It is what we should have done to the Magic last year... ah well. So many woulda shoulda's about 2010 it makes me crazy.

If they can make up for all the pain of 10 months ago in 2011 it will be simply divine.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Finish them off - rest for a little bit, get Shaq back for the Heat - and beat them in 6................also a little rest from those 500 word essays Dud calls posts!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

nice duplicate threads...guess this one has a vote attached...so, let's bury the other one...

I predict a win by NY, because Stern has mandated it...no way the 'blossuming' Knicks are allowed to be swept...this team is being made for the media center of the world, and will be given a win today...

we will be in foul trouble early, our boys will see the writing on the wall, and take the rest of the day off...NY gets a present from the Easter bunny...

dont know if I can even stick around to watch it, it'll just tick me off...nice day at the beach...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]Finish them off - rest for a little bit, get Shaq back for the Heat - and beat them in 6................also a little rest from those 500 word essays Dud calls posts!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

I keep hearing about how the Cs will get some rest, Pierce even said it in his interview.  When does this rest come?

The Heat will be finishing off their sweep before the Cs game 4 tip.....

I don't this whole rest thing.......  the Heat will be home with their families watching the Cs finish off the Knicks and WAITING FOR THE CS, when does this rest come?????

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

When would the first game between MIA and BOS be?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]When would the first game between MIA and BOS be?

I am not sure, I think they have set dates for series to start regardless of whether the teams have been sitting for 1 day or a week.... not sure.

It will be in Miami that is all I know, maybe it will even sell out.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

If we both sweep today, it could be Wed in MIA.....that is their next scheduled game.  Don't understand why they would start one quarterfinal series with 7 other first round series still in progress......so my GUESS would be they start on FRI at the earliest in MIA...........which is 4 days off for US....I don't care how many days  off the Heat get, that was not my point!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

[QUOTE]If we both sweep today, it could be Wed in MIA.....that is their next scheduled game.  Don't understand why they would start one quarterfinal series with 7 other first round series still in progress......so my GUESS would be they start on FRI at the earliest in MIA...........which is 4 days off for US....I don't care how many days  off the Heat get, that was not my point!

I was confused about why I keep hearing that they are going to get some rest... now I get it..... the team that averages probably 6 years younger gets the same amount of rest but that rest doesn't matter.  As long as the Cs get time off is all that matters.

Historically, when I think of teams "getting rest" means that their next opponent is still sloughing its way through a tough series and the team therefore gets "rest".

I don't usually view getting rest as a benefit when your next opponent is a lot younger, healthier, has the same amount of rest, and CHOMPING AT THE BIT TO PROVE THAT THEY ARE TAKING OVER THE CONFERENCE FOR THE NEXT 6 OR 8 YEARS.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game 4: Sweep or Going to Game 5? : I was confused about why I keep hearing that they are going to get some rest... now I get it..... the team that averages probably 6 years younger gets the same amount of rest but that rest doesn't matter.  As long as the Cs get time off is all that matters. Historically, when I think of teams "getting rest" means that their next opponent is still sloughing its way through a tough series and the team therefore gets "rest". I don't usually view getting rest as a benefit when your next opponent is a lot younger, healthier, has the same amount of rest, and CHOMPING AT THE BIT TO PROVE THAT THEY ARE TAKING OVER THE CONFERENCE FOR THE NEXT 6 OR 8 YEARS.

Sarcasm and condescending comments aside (Dudder tried to hurt my feelings, whatever shall I do) your post is  a bunch of nonsense.  Everyone on here was right, you are NOT a Celtics fan, you are just an obnoxious trouble-maker.  I KNOW how good the Heat are (go root for them for the NEXT 6 OR 7 YEARS, if that's what you want, no one will lose any sleep over it) - I want Shaq back, and the longer he can rest, the better - geez what a grouch!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Dude, BDC used your thread on their Celtics home page!!!

Good work sir.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]Dude, BDC used your thread on their Celtics home page!!! Good work sir.

Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

-

Wow! Really?  I can't find it , can you send a link?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game 4: Sweep or Going to Game 5? : - Wow! Really?  I can't find it , can you send a link?

When you goto the Celtics tab, it is within the Picture of Melo on the bottom right.  Discuss a possible sweep or something like that. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Knicks last stand?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game 4: Sweep or Going to Game 5? : - Wow! Really?  I can't find it , can you send a link?

Ok I found it.  Discuss:  Can the Celtics Sweep -- it links to this poll.

Yea fer us!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Pretty cool man, I like when I see my quotes on the Bottom of BDC, or when they do stuff like this... we spend more time on this forum then people who work for BDC..we earn that right.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game 4: Sweep or Going to Game 5? : I keep hearing about how the Cs will get some rest, Pierce even said it in his interview.  When does this rest come? The Heat will be finishing off their sweep before the Cs game 4 tip..... I don't this whole rest thing.......  the Heat will be home with their families watching the Cs finish off the Knicks and WAITING FOR THE CS, when does this rest come?????

The Heat will be finishing off their sweep before the Cs game 4tip .......................Really?