Game 4: Sweep or Going to Game 5?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

Re: Game 4: Sweep or Going to Game 5?

halftime...uh, fair to say I was wrong...I will post my stock picks before the morning open...so you can short them...be good

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

A great effort by the Celtics again today.  I don't see how New York can come back from this deficit.  I suppose it is still early and anything can happen.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from belmon27. Show belmon27's posts

Very Happy here in SW Florida (via NE). Rondo and Garnett were excellent and the bench gained some confidence by their strong outing. Get some rest and play Miami in all probability. I do worry that this Knick's team without Billup's and Stoudamire at 100 %, could be putting us up for a fall. However I an very pleased. Maybe I will head down to Miami, Five hours away. Go Celts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Re: Game 4: Sweep or Going to Game 5?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game 4: Sweep or Going to Game 5? : The Heat will be finishing off their sweep before the Cs game 4tip .......................Really?
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028[/QUOTE]

Explain to me in something other than blue 48 font how you thought Philly was going to win today..... I don't mean xs and os, Philly's strategy, etc.  I mean please explain to me that you thought Philly was going to win today and that the Heat were not going to sweep.  Go find a post where you posted that.  Find me one of your blue 48 font posts where you predicted the 6ers stealing a game at home today.  Oh wait you just call people out on mistakes but don't make predictions because of how wrong you would be and don't want to be called out on it....do I have that about right?

In how many games do you have the Cs winning the Heat series?  Let's see your prediction right now.  How many games does it take the Cs to eliminate the Heat.  Then we can compare notes after the series.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

Here is a prediction.  Dud will miss no opportunity to pick against the Celtics...   

The Dud is no Celts fan.     Although he does seem to have an unhealthy fascination with Rajon.  

I say Celtics in Six over the HEat.   ...  if any Celt starter or Heat 3 is hurt...  all bets off.     

BTW   picking phili to win one is not such a stretch.    exactly how many sweeps have we seen in the playoff this year.   Last year there was One first round sweep...   this year there MAY be as many as 2.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

AND Dud has already made his Celtics Heat prediction.....  
     "My stepfather went to Stonehill college - so I used this analogy, Stonehill College is in the process of beating Brockton High School in a series where Stonehill barely won game 1 where Brockton's 3rd best player went down with an injury, and then in game 2 Brockton's best player went down and again Stohehill barely won, then Stonehill blows out Brockton in game 3 effectively without Brockton's best and 3rd best player...... and after they sweep Brockton,UConn will be waiting for Stonehill."     

So the Celts playing the Heat is like Stonehill College Playing  UConn.       Which pretty obviously would be a sweep.     SO  Dud picks Heat 4-0 over Celtics.   

no wait later on in the post he says the series should go 6 or 7 games.....     ...   Does he think Stonehill would push Uconn to the limit of elimination????        Does Stonehill have the next Rajon ROndo lurking in the wings?     

Which is it Dud, is your  analogy just another load of BS,  Does your father-in law find it endearing or condescending...   (don't look too closely dud but I suspect he is humoring you for the sake of his poor daughter)      

So Dud says Heat in 4 right?        

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I predict a sweep!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: Game 4: Sweep or Going to Game 5?:

[QUOTE] I predict a sweep!!!

Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

-

LOL!!!

It was 20 - 4 going into the game, now it's 24 - 4.

Me thinks some losers voted after the fact.

I'm lovin' democracy.