Game 4 Thread: This is How it Will Go.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Game 4 Thread: This is How it Will Go.

In Response to Re: Game 4 Thread: This is How it Will Go.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game 4 Thread: This is How it Will Go. : Agreed. Awful stretch aside though, this was the best stretch for our bench. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

True That!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]Who jinxed us with that "its over" post, anyway
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

I said it was O.V.E.R.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And I was right.  These are the knicks(bricks).....no defense.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

-

Sweep complete. My work here is done!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game 4 Thread: This is How it Will Go. : I said it was O.V.E.R.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And I was right.  These are the knicks(bricks).....no defense.  
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

LOL, I bet even YOU got worried for a minute when it got down to 4 points.  

Good win.  Good to have another week to work on things in practice for Doc and the boys.   That's what we needed.

On to Miami whenever they finish with the Sixers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

WOW...was watching most of the game (people over the house) but almost puked up Easter dinner when the 4th qtr started and Green gave the first 3 possessions away and the Knicks got right back in it.

Ill have to watch the replay but looks like Baby got his touch back... thats good to see

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuchos. Show chuchos's posts

Man, I'm very happy to have been wrong.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Hopefully we can use the extra time to get the bench more comfortable, get the starters rest, and get a good game plan for miami. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

We did what we set out to do win then get some rest.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from toine83. Show toine83's posts

Philly Indiana Hornets are better TEAMS not individuals.

D'Antoni era is finishing in NY

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from great-1957. Show great-1957's posts

[QUOTE]Philly Indiana Hornets are better TEAMS not individuals. D'Antoni era is finishing in NY
    Posted by toine83[/QUOTE]

The Celtics Defense has blinded you in believing that the Knicks is the worst team among all 16 teams in the playoffs.

I was rooting for a Heat-Knicks or Bull-Knicks matchup in the 1st round. Back in the last games of the regular season, while you were deep in your sleep, the Celtic Nation was hoping to draw Philadelphia in the 1st round . FYI.

D'Antoni era is finishing in NY? sorry, i lost you there. you said in your last post that D'Antoni is the worst coach in the league. A little history, mr.toine, he was a damn good coach back in Phoenix.

what does that remark has to do with that? he may or may not be retained by the Knicks but it has nothing to do and will not in any way support your intelligent comment that D'Antoni is the worst coach in the league.

even the good coaches get fired. for a lot of reasons. player conflict. need for change. fresh ideas. being the worst coach as u just said :).. and so on and so forth.

but definitely, D'Antoni is not the worst coach in the league.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

[QUOTE]Hopefully we can use the extra time to get the bench more comfortable, get the starters rest, and get a good game plan for miami. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

not to mention drenching shak in the finest healing oils or whtaever they are doing

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]All BDC friends are invited to comment on my blog & join me on Twitter:  it's fun & it's easy & there's no idiocy allowed. nice advertisement, good idea to post it on a sunday...are you 'allowed' to post there?...cheese n rice....

Posted by elvis-surfs[/QUOTE]

-

What's the question?

It's an invitation, not an advertisement.

It's a work in progress.  There is no instant gratification as there is here.  It takes a bit for your comment to appear.

But yes, you can comment (or post a thread if you let know you want it as a thread/post instead of a  comment).

But twitter is a lot of fun, especially pre and post game.  If we all opened twitter accounts and followed each other we'd have a blast.  Try twitter, its a lot of fun.

http://rajonrondowski.blogspot.com/

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TOMAA99999. Show TOMAA99999's posts

Nice Sweep by the Celtics.  Now its time to get some good rest and practice and get ready for the Miami Heat.  It was nice to see the Sixers beat the Heat today but in reality the Heat will most likely win game 5 and be hosting the Celtics either Next Saturday or Sunday in South Beach.  Doc should give them a day or two off for rest and then start getting ready for the Heat.  I Knew that the when the Celitcs were up by 20 in the 3rd quarter that the Knicks probably make one last push to stave off elimination.  It did get close for a while in the 4th quarter but I figured that Celtics would somehow hold on. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]Nice Sweep by the Celtics.  Now its time to get some good rest and practice and get ready for the Miami Heat.  It was nice to see the Sixers beat the Heat today but in reality the Heat will most likely win game 5 and be hosting the Celtics either Next Saturday or Sunday in South Beach.  Doc should give them a day or two off for rest and then start getting ready for the Heat.  I Knew that the when the Celitcs were up by 20 in the 3rd quarter that the Knicks probably make one last push to stave off elimination.  It did get close for a while in the 4th quarter but I figured that Celtics would somehow hold on. 

Posted by TOMAA99999[/QUOTE]

-

Nice.  Rest & recuperation are in order for the C's and Shaq, don't forget him.

And a well deserved rest, too, I might add.  

They're playing like champions right now.

We goin' alla da wayz an den on ta ad infinitum.

I'm still giddy from the sweep! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Man Anthony Carter wasnt going down without a fight .... thank God this series is over and the bench had a better game

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

He had heart who took the Knicks on his back and brought them to within 4. Great to a bench guy do that. Like I said he looked like Vinny the Microwave

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]He had heart who took the Knicks on his back and brought them to within 4. Great to a bench guy do that. Like I said he looked like Vinny the Microwave

Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

-

Respect to Carter, the heart of a champ.

Makes you wonder why they tried to ride an out-of-control Douglas when they had this tough vet to go to.

Coaching!  Thank the gods for Doc!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from toine83. Show toine83's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game 4 Thread: This is How it Will Go. : The Celtics Defense has blinded you in believing that the Knicks is the worst team among all 16 teams in the playoffs. I was rooting for a Heat-Knicks or Bull-Knicks matchup in the 1st round. Back in the last games of the regular season, while you were deep in your sleep, the Celtic Nation was hoping to draw Philadelphia in the 1st round . FYI. D'Antoni era is finishing in NY? sorry, i lost you there. you said in your last post that D'Antoni is the worst coach in the league. A little history, mr.toine, he was a damn good coach back in Phoenix. what does that remark has to do with that? he may or may not be retained by the Knicks but it has nothing to do and will not in any way support your intelligent comment that D'Antoni is the worst coach in the league. even the good coaches get fired. for a lot of reasons. player conflict. need for change. fresh ideas. being the worst coach as u just said :).. and so on and so forth. but definitely, D'Antoni is not the worst coach in the league.
    Posted by great-1957[/QUOTE]

I think that Philly is better team than NY, but I also think that NY would have been the worst rival for Miami in that first round (without injuries).
    NY and Miami play the same way, 75% of the balls for the "superstars", that's why I give them more chances. C's play more unselfish basketball, and a lot better team defense. NY has 2 superstars to become a better team next year, but with D'Antoni's system this team cannot become a contender. They can make good games, a lot of points, 3s, but no rings.
    And FOR ME, D'Antoni is awful, and yes worst in the league, just my opinion