Game On: Celtics vs Lakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Re: Game On: Celtics vs Lakers

We're thinking the same way. He's got to be hurt and I'm not just talking today I think he's been hurt the past week. Where can Doc go though??

Doc is going to have to play Erden because we're still getting killed on the boards.

I'm shocked that the team isn't jacked up for this game. They look dead tired.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Agreed on Rondo. When a guy is not feeling it on the offensive, he has to play even harder on defense. Rondo can be lazy, physically and mentally, because in pro basektball, especially for a young player, it's the same thing, he's got plenty of energy but refuses to de-up....urgggg

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

We closed out the first 2 quarters badly.  How can a veteran team like the C's do that?  Good thing Odom brought his ganja game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

fakers are completely ignoring rondo again, and with bynum and gasol, they don't seem to be worried about him driving either, and he can't shoot, so right now, he's hurting the offense cause they are doubling, of his man, Pierce, Ray and KG immediately as they touchs the ball. 
    So I am not surprise that the Celts got that 9 point lead when Nate was in and hitting his shot.  I hope Doc plays Nate more tonight, as his shot appears to be back.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

I can't wait for Delonte to come back!!  So for Rondo and Daniels have been terrible.  I said so for!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

In Response to Re: Game On: Celtics vs Lakers:
    [QUOTE] I can't wait for Delonte to come back!!  So for Rondo and Daniels have been terrible.  I said so for!!
    Posted by kyceltic[/QUOTE]

Especially Daniels.  Bad FT shooting, turn overs and fouls, although I blame thoses fouls on stern's hitmen, cause it appeared some of those calls should have been no calls, but hey...it's kobe, so I shouldn't expect differently.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

good job petey. glad we can count on ya. rondont is what i and others have said he is. any doubt rose is better and should be starting the all-star game? rondont is clearly a SYSTEM pg. i would be more confident if we had a delonte to bail him out esp in fourth qtr coming up. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Daniels has always been a black hole.  If you pass it to him, you better hope he makes the shot because otherwise, its just a miss or turnover because the ball will NOT move any after he catches it.

But, Celts are in this and will play well in the 2nd half, I believe.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

[QUOTE]Can we dispense with the "If we had Perk in game 7" mantra.  How, as a 6' 10" center you are watching a rebounding battle going on.  Van Gundy was being kind saying "Perkins was leaking out"...
    Posted by jallen3531[/QUOTE]

Why let it go when it's the truth?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

The C's allowed Kobe to take over when he returned in the 2nd quarter. Better team defense and rebounding on the defensive end needs to improve in the 2nd half for the C's to win.  The Lakers got too many offensive rebounds. Go Celtics.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

[QUOTE]Can we dispense with the "If we had Perk in game 7" mantra.  How, as a 6' 10" center you are watching a rebounding battle going on.  Van Gundy was being kind saying "Perkins was leaking out"...
    Posted by jallen3531[/QUOTE]

Very good post.  You're right, Van Gundy was being kind.  Quite frankly, we're getting NOTHING from the center position.  KG had a nice post up bank shot but, other than that, Big Baby is the only person attacking the inside.

I'm very disappointed with our bigs against Bynum and Gasol.  We have to compete more.

Kobe does not have one assist.  He's shooting.  I think that is going to come back to bite them in the second half.  Let's go Celtics.

Rondo, turn it up a notch.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

Pierce is on fire...GET THE BALL TO PIERCE!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

yep blak mamba that... pp came to play. he may get 40 today, in typical pp big game fashion. neeeds to score and b aggressive offensively, so there you go... btw, anyone else notice how rondont assist numbers have been dropping as of late. what was up with that wide open airball? teams are just playing way off him, no respect...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

this is BS!!!!!!!   Everytime the Celts get a little bit of distance.  Stern's hitmen starts to call tickytack fouls on the Cs again.  AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Paul Pierce - the non Team player who's selfish  and only out for himself not the team winning.....:=)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

unbelievable!!!!!!!!!  noone even touch bynum on that replay and they called a foul.

And Ray didn't even touch fisher.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yet another BS call on Ray on the fast break.  Wow.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rayallen1. Show rayallen1's posts

OMG...THIS IS BS.  Everytime the Celts get a 7-9 point lead, the tickytack fouls magically appear again.  UNBELIEVALBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Terrible call on the steal and drive by Fisher. Ray didn't even touch him. Leave it to Joey Crawford to make a bad call.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

But I love how we are acting different than in Phoenix.  We're fighting through the bad calls and that's what it takes.   If you do that and not whine, the crooked refs will reward you in the 4th qtr.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

As bad as i hate Kobe, i hate Fisher more. Why don't Doc put Baby in and let him steam roll the flopper!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Rondo finally shows up with a couple of plays at the end of the quarter.  Celts didn't let the refs dominate them this time.  Stay in the game, mentally!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Good quarter. Nate has reappeared from the depths of a long shooting slump. He's picked a good time to snap out of it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Nate's on today.  Hope he gets some good minutes in the 4th

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

how many turnovers on rondont? nate on fire!