Game Thread: Celtics vs Bucks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Bucks

Pierce so beautifull

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I really hope we pull this out (ooops, another Pierce turnover).  We have to get this win.

However, THIS TEAM IS BAD!  This team is not good at all.  We have too many talented but passive players.  From game to game, you just never know who is going to come out ready to play.

This team is so inconsistent that it's troubling.  Rondo is not into this game on the offensive end.  KG hasn't produced either.  These are our leaders and two of three of them are in no way affecting this game.  Just why is that.

It's like everyone wants to stand around and watch Pierce.  This is Pierce's team and will be until he retires.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

We are not getting our return on investment from Jason Terry.

DOC, WHERE IS JEFF GREEN???

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

TRUTH

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Some excitement finally...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

is pierce the only celtic trying? sure seems like it

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I really hope we pull this out (ooops, another Pierce turnover).  We have to get this win.

However, THIS TEAM IS BAD!  This team is not good at all.  We have too many talented but passive players.  From game to game, you just never know who is going to come out ready to play.

This team is so inconsistent that it's troubling.  Rondo is not into this game on the offensive end.  KG hasn't produced either.  These are our leaders and two of three of them are in no way affecting this game.  Just why is that.

It's like everyone wants to stand around and watch Pierce.  This is Pierce's team and will be until he retires.

[/QUOTE]

This is a team that should beat the Bucks by double digits but their performance or lack thereof speaks volumes... they are as you say... bad and there is no end in sight with this roster....Rondo is too moody, KG is just too tired, Terry is not what I hoped he would be... I could go on and on....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

Bass and/or Terry should not be on the floor in place of J. Green right now. It should be Rondo, Lee, Pierce, Green KG

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Agree Petey - I was hoping we'd keep improving but we aren't......we are just a bad team.  Old and slow and no ability to team rebound.   And when we cant hit a jumpshot, we obviously have NOTHING.   Frustrating.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

He's a serious candidate for Eastern player of the week. I believe he'll pull us through.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

sanders with 17 rebounds.....unbelievable how bad this team is.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Is it me but when Rondo isn't amassing 14 or 15 assists, he seems to be mentally out of the game.

Why is Pierce taking ALL THE SHOTS?  Their guards are killing ours.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Another Friday night loss at home?  Go back and look at the record someone.....this is our nemisis!  I hope we don't have many more Friday nights at home.  LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

rondo..what a bonehead play

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Oh, great move, Doc.  Put Green in with 46 seconds and we're down by 6.   NOW you want him in???

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Now Doc brings green in...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

11 points in the 4th quarter so far.  Wow.   We are truly a bad team...embarrassing.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

terry 1-13......how can you be that bad

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Now Doc brings green in...

[/QUOTE]

Doc is all over the place and is totally confused what to do with this team... on one had he wants Terry off the bench and yet tonight he starts?? you have the 2nd team playing well and you leave them on the bench?  he is clueless this year

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

jason terry is no ray allen!

[/QUOTE]

Right. Terry never went 0-11  or whatever Ray did in that playoff game

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Unbelievable that Doc still has Terry in the game over Green after he's been 1-13. LOL!

Wow! I hate to say this but I have a feeling Ainge may have to move Rondo when AB comes back.

I didn't think I'd ever say it but it may be reaching that point. The ball moves so much better without Rondo.

Ton of issues with this team

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Pierce seems really disgusted, he's the only who has fire right now, the only one who attacks, who tries.