Game Thread: Celtics vs Bulls

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Bulls

When KG is helping out on D so much, he is not in position to rebound...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from teejaytee70. Show teejaytee70's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Sully 7 rebounds, KG and Bass 1 rebound each at halftime. Seriously?

Well, we don't want KG to exert himself too much because we need him fresh for the playoffs.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

Boozer said game plan is to let Rondo score while covering the others...la defense..

hopefully rondo makes them pay....

Rondo leads the team in scoring with 12 points. So if that's their plan then it's working.

yes, but he still needs to move the ball around to get others involved..when nate is on him, hope to see him continue to attack and even post him..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

KG is on Boozer who is away from the basket.  Bass and Sully are on Noah who is near the basket.  Sully doing what he needs to do and always does.  Bass is the one who's letting us down.

True, though, that KG is not having a good game defensively nor rebounding nor shooting.  Same for Pierce.  

Through all of that, we are in the game.  I expect KG and Pierce to show up second half and if Rondo keeps pushing it - we will win this one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Pierce 2-9 and KG 1-5.

This team, as is, is just a .500 team. Ainge needs to make a move while there's still time.

I am guessing DA is asking himself, is there a player (or players) out there that I can trade for that will put my team over the top this season? A player (or players) I can get from another team for role players, young players, and or future draft picks?

No wonder DA looks tired these days!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

yes, but he still needs to move the ball around to get others involved..when nate is on him, hope to see him continue to attack and even post him..

[/QUOTE]

When Nate is on him, I hope he doesn't post.  Nate is stronger than him and the ball just sticks and we slow down when Rondo posts.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

im still happy from last nights laker game..lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In response to BCSP's comment:

Pierce 2-9 and KG 1-5.

This team, as is, is just a .500 team. Ainge needs to make a move while there's still time.

I am guessing DA is asking himself, is there a player (or players) out there that I can trade for that will put my team over the top this season? A player (or players) I can get from another team for role players, young players, and or future draft picks?

No wonder DA looks tired these days!

besides coaching and prez of U.S, gots to be the most stressfull of jobs...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Celtsfan4life's comment:

Twice already Bass lost the ball when it was in his hands after a rebound. Then he allowed Jimmy Butler to just get an offensive rebound right in his face.

Ugh!

Yes, its clear who the two players are who overpromise and under deliver.....Bass and Terry.   Maybe Danny can work a miracle and get rid of Bass and maybe even Terry.  

We're not gonna get anything of value with Terry. Bass and Green will total 14m. That can get us a Josh or a Rudy.

As has been said, at this rate Pierce and Garnett will be on iv's on the sideline before the season is over.  Bradley gives this team life but who knows what his health will be. Don't make a trade DAnny and I think we may be a borderline playoff team.  This team has nothing offensively. Stand around shooters no offensive rebounding, how can you win? YOu can't.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Celtics last 5 quarter points...18 20 15 19 20.... this team has some serious problems scoring....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

celtics are too old..  the bulls on the other hand will be tough if rose can come back healthy. 

the good thing is that the lakers are probably in a worse situation than the celtics.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Did Green do anything???I missed the ist quarter..

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

What is so shocking is Green cannot take over even on a night when everyong is flat and can't find the basket. Over and over we see this from him.  This team could come back tonight but remember we are can't compete over the season with a team in this state.  You need people that can takeover offensively.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In response to jtkl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

man this is not a well offciated game. 

[/QUOTE

Anyone else notice how ESPN won't show replays on foul calls. They must not want to expose how bush league the officiating has become. @ least ML baseball/NFL has the guts to show their product-warts & all. nba sucks...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

This team also does not know the meaning of putting a body on someone ... they stand around watching...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Pierce when a point forward almost always plays better .   Passing first and then taking over offensively as the game progresses.  This is what he did so well against the Knicks.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

Garnett gets a pass in the paint...he dribbles out to the corner and shoots a fade away?? are you kidding me?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

barboza is like green can only go to basket..needs to take jump shots...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Apparently holding your armns straight up is a foul. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to VeniceSox's comment:

Garnett gets a pass in the paint...he dribbles out to the corner and shoots a fade away?? are you kidding me?

This jump shooting has to make Doc see a need for a change.  You can't win without easy baskets in this league.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

moving the ball much better..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Barbosa now guaridng hamilton without hands. to make a point.