Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers

Nothing can be done about last night so let's come out and re-establish ourselves.

Let's go Celtics.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers

i hate to seem like im "panicking" but we need to win this game. both technically and mentally, we need to come out strong against this team and take care of them..

im slightly worried about Rondo being TOO juiced up to face Paul, we will see.

lets hope CPP has some pride and steps up in this game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I hope we don't come out lethargic and flat on this back-to-back.  I mean we played at noontime (LA time) yesterday and did not have to travel so we should not be as affected.

Hopefully we can get a win.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

If memory serves me, our guys have yet to win the back end of a back to back on the road.  I'm guessing those were tired legs going 0 for their last 8 last night.  I'm not expecting a W tonight, but I would sure like to see one.  Hopefully, the kids get some PT tonight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

i love it how teams still disrespect Bass's shot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

http://www.csnne.com/blog/celtics-talk/post/Ainge-Rondos-not-being-traded?blockID=668488&feedID=3352&awid=5629591947674819514-932

welp, guess we can put an end to a bunch of trade rumors right here.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : Why are you accusing of me being romney?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

dont worry, i was just kidding

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

Griffin is acting like a punk tonight.  Get in his head Bass!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

bradley!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8brd. Show sk8brd's posts

In Response to Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers:
    [QUOTE]Nothing can be done about last night so let's come out and re-establish ourselves. Let's go Celtics.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

They gaved it away last night.  It was a winnable game they let it slipped away.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Ab...two buckets.  Keep it up!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE] Griffin is acting like a punk tonight.  Get in his head Bass!
    Posted by passfirst[/QUOTE]

he acts like this every night, actually. suprising attitude that alot of people dont know about.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

this is an interesting little matchup between Bradley and Bledsoe.  bradley will wear him down

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers": [QUOTE]Nothing can be done about last night so let's come out and re-establish ourselves. Let's go Celtics. Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE] While fans can't let it go, the players will because all teams experience tough losses and then have to play soon thereafter. I expect another good effort tonight.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : Why are you accusing of me being romney?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

The mods need to limit one screen per IP address to slow down these frauds on this board!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : he acts like this every night, actually. suprising attitude that alot of people dont know about.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Sorry but got to disagree with you... I see him every night and he is definitely not a punk.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers": [QUOTE]In response to "Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers": While fans can't let it go, the players will because all teams experience tough losses and then have to play soon thereafter. I expect another good effort tonight. Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE] So true...I am still pissed about game 7 loss 2 years ago and last night was a bit of deja vu all over again. we blow a lead, we lose the rebound battle and they get twice as many + foul shots !

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : he acts like this every night, actually. suprising attitude that alot of people dont know about.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

I am surprised. haven't seen much at all of him, but Bass has an elbow jumper that Blake doesn't have, and if the reffs don't keep calling horrible calls against Bass we could be allowed to see a good matchup between the two.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

So what does Dooling bring to the table??

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

what an asset Bradley has become.  Solid minutes beating up the other teams backup.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I originally thought Pietrus could shoot after his first few weeks here but now the real checker is coming out and it ain't pretty!