Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers

Kevin Garnett, PF

He is not a center.  See?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : KG lacks the bulk that a Kaman has. I still say we go after Kaman. Bass is great as long as he's the 6th man.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

True. I'm just giving KG his propers...On another note, is it me or does KG (in the pic w/ Butler) appear to be the 1st male ever to give birth? That should be worth a 1st round pick in itself...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]Kevin Garnett , PF He is not a center.  See?
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

Ohhhh .... I get it ... Thnx

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Off topic ... D'antoni s/b fired ... Jeesh!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]I think our center problems are solved. We have one here for the ages and didn't realize it...Now all we need is a bruising power forward with a wild eye glare worthy of a Kurt Thomas. Perhaps there's one coming out of the prison system...
    Posted by tomobo[/QUOTE]
    Anyone you thinking of in particular?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sportspeople_convicted_of_crimes#Basketball

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]
    Posted by 21st[/QUOTE]

You don't say...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : Anyone you thinking of in particular? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sportspeople_convicted_of_crimes#Basketball
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

Nice. I'll get back to you. No one w/ any real length(except rap sheets) available...Perhaps that 8' soldier in North Korea...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from datruthpp34. Show datruthpp34's posts

PP played great in secod half = win!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : he was probly talking about eric bledsoe, could be a mistake.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

No, JamezHill.  Fierce likes to change the discussion but here it is:

I said Mo Williams is playing shooting guard.  Fierce said he's never been a shooting guard and is only a point guard.  I say he's been playing shooting guard off the bench and the game facts bear it out.  He comes back with the position description and the draft information that Mo is a point guard.  I say:  If Mo is playing Poing guard, what is Chris Paul playing.  The other night, Mo played something like 33 minutes in a game and CP3 about 37 minutes (I was watching the CLippers that night).   Mo was killing it.  CP3 was handling the ball.  All Mo did was the same thing Ray does - get open and shoot.  He had 33 points that night.  But, I'm wrong and Mo is not a shooting guard?   He has very few assists.  He shoots lights out.  

That's the disagreement.  But, I'm not going to debate it with him anymore.  He can say Mo is ONLY a PG and I can say he's a combo guard and playing SG now.  We'll agree to disagree and move on (or at least I will move on).

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Why can't you understand that Mo Williams is playing SG right now out of necessity?

That's as close as you'll get CF4L to an admission that you are correct. Take it and run with it or "prove him wrong" with a link showing Mo designated as their "SG."

http://www.hardwoodparoxysm.com/2011/12/chauncey-and-mo-two-cats-one-court/

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Mo may have been the point guard for cleveland by name but everyone knows Lebron was really the point guard

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Since it don't make any difference to me you can call him the waterboy if you so desire.  I don't put a lot of stock in designations of players in  position, height, weight, etc.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : So what are you saying, Mo Williams is a SG?

I am saying what I said  -  I don't care one way or the other. 

Is KG a center?

Mo was a SG last nite.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

08-09 Mo played 23% of the Cavs SG minutes. That Cleveland team went 66-16 and went to the Eastern Conference Finals

Played a higher % of team’s positional minutes at the SG than PG in Cleveland before traded to the LAC in 2010-11 season

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : KG is a natural PF but is now playing Center because of injuries to JO and Wilcox.  It's true that Mo played SG last night. But is SG Mo's natural position?

08-09 Mo played 23% of the Cavs SG minutes. That Cleveland team went 66-16 and went to the Eastern Conference Finals

Played a higher % of team’s positional minutes at the SG than PG in Cleveland before traded to the LAC in 2010-11 season

So you are wrong ... he has played SG in both Cleveland and LA ... Bueller?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Clippers : KG is a natural PF but is now playing Center because of injuries to JO and Wilcox.  It's true that Mo played SG last night. But is SG Mo's natural position?

Natural position - I would say yes.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

My link above proves he played SG at Cleveland just as he is now in LA for Billips ... even if Billips were still there he could have been made the backup at SG ... Give up ... a history from "wikipedia" is just the opinion or compilation of info supplied by anyone that wants to add something to the record. It means nothing ... look back at his "record" for the real facts.