Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks, Game Three

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks, Game Three

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to ktronic's comment:

I didn't realize that this board belongs to you. i will write and respond to whomever I want. If your posts are private then maybe you should find something else to do. I don't need to reread Karl's post. I read them and know exactly what he's saying. You're the one who still doesn't get it.

So you're actually going to make us believe that you already read all of Karl's posts in a span of a few minutes?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're such a liar!

But I'll humor you. Can you show us Karl's post that I'm referring to?

I don't need to. I have been following the thread and your silly responses. In fact most of your posts are silly and shows that you know very little about basketball.  If you don't like it then block me. I will however continue to read yours because I find you humorous.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from R9R. Show R9R's posts

In response to R9R's comment:

Doc needs to review video, of the Bulls games. Remind this team what heart looks like.

Come on, the difference between the Bulls and the Celts is the Celts can't rebound.

The defense is there, the Celts haven't allowed the Knicks to score a 100 yet, but when the Knicks miss, the Celts can't secure the rebound.

Did you not read what I said? WE HAVE NO HEART

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

I don't need to. I have been following the thread and your silly responses. In fact most of your posts are silly and shows that you know very little about basketball.  If you don't like it then block me. I will however continue to read yours because I find you humorous.

Beware, if you keep exposing his silliness, he'll claim that you are his old adversary GK and ask you to explain Kobe's injury, why you disappear and re-appear with this "kitronic" account. That's his usual stunt when he can't argue.

His lack of knowledge of basketball? Karl Malone, Kevin McHale, David Robinson and Pat Ewing are not great big men.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

See, that's what I mean, you lie!

And I don't need to block you. Exposing your "fraudness" is fun. I mean obviously you're using multiple accounts.

It's also nice to know that you're reading my posts. Guess you can say you're a Fierce fan.

HAHAHA

How old are You? 12? Again, I'm responding to what you're posting. "Fierce Fan" my a$$!

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Here comes GK!

Are you ready for Goldilocks starting, GK?

HAHAHA

Kitronic, see what I mean. He'll label whoever shut up his argument as GK...

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

Here comes GK!

HAHAHA

lakes are getting creamed as well, new era!

Lakes will be creamed because they use NDL players as their backcourt. We'll take Lee, Bradley, Terry over Goudelock, Morris, Duhon anytime...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I'd make every player on the team available except Rondo.  Other than Rondo, every single player would be available.  If I could get Josh Smith in place of Jeff Green, I'd do it in a heartbeat.  If I could revisit getting Bledsoe and Jordan from the Clips for KG, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

I'd sign Kyle Korver or trade Terry for him.  I'd also try to get one of Milwaukee's guards - preferable Monta Ellis.  I'd also make a play for O.J. Mayo and give up Courtney Lee or Brandon Bass in return.

I'd look to send Pierce to a contender who is one veteran scorer away from a title (Golden State or Denver).  I'd even consider sending Pierce to LA for Pau Gasol.  If not that, I'd try to get a combination of younger players and draft picks for Pierce.

I'd get a quality backup PG and two backup bigs.  If my bigs next year were DeAndre Jordan, Sully, Dalembert, Gasol, Josh Smith and Melo, I'd go to war with that front court.  And in mid-season, I'd go out and not hesitate signing someone like Kenyon Martin or Chris Anderson if they were available.

AB would also be available as he is strictly an on-ball defender.  He can be completely exposed defensively and when he is, he's useless overall.  He is an offensive liability.  Even if Rondo were out there passing the ball, he has no confidence in his shot.

Bottom line, this team is a mess.  It's a mix of players who really don't play well or play well together.

Total change, bring back Lawrence Frank as our defensive coach and coach up guys on the offensive and defensive sets.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

Are you suffering from some kind of mental illness?

Here's what you said:

"I will however continue to read yours because I find you humorous."

Clearly you're a Fierce fan.

We continue to read your post to find out which areas you NEED EDUCATION/THERAPY. It's like a doctor monitoring a patient's health. The doctor is no fan of the patient...

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to KingShaq's comment:

Here comes GK!

HAHAHA

Kitronic, see what I mean. He'll label whoever shut up his argument as GK...

What else should we expect from 12 year old?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Garnett is hurt, for that reason we never had a chance.  Personnel wise we have a problem, how did Garnett bring it last year and not this year.  He is injured.  We are now a rebuilding team and everything is going to change.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Just an awful awful awful offensive team.

As bad as any I can remember.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

How old are You? 12? Again, I'm responding to what you're posting. "Fierce Fan" my a$$!

Are you suffering from some kind of mental illness?

Here's what you said:

"I will however continue to read yours because I find you humorous."

Clearly you're a Fierce fan.

Yeah ok. Can I have your autograph??

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from KingShaq. Show KingShaq's posts

"Lakes will be creamed because they use NDL players as their backcourt. We'll take Lee, Bradley, Terry over Goudelock, Morris, Duhon anytime..."

HAHAHA

We'll take Lee, Bradley, and Terry over Goldilocks, Morris, and Duhon anytime?

JUMPING OFF THE BANDWAGON???

See, you don't even realize how lucky you are, with champion Terry, NBA finalist Lee who almost single-handedly beat the Lakers, that defensive stud AB, not to mention that mini-Jordan Jordan Crawford...

25. This post has been removed.