Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : I used to be a big Rondo booster.  If he can play consistently he will have me back. A guy who can't shoot well needs to make lay ups no matter what his stat line.  Rondo even admitted it in an interview.  I never give up on the Celtics I am just not blindly loyal like some here on this board.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Since when was him missing lay ups a problem?  This was a fluke game.  I give him credit for driving to the basket where as the rest of the team was shooting jumpers!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kobedaman. Show kobedaman's posts

[QUOTE]I am glad we won. There should never have been an over time.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

Lucky for C's fans D'Antoni is an idiot.  If he's uses his head and fouls someone before Mr. Perfect launched the trifecta this game turns into a foul shooting match and Knicks win, end of story!   Story never ends as C's fans crying about calls. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : Lucky for C's fans D'Antoni is an idiot.  If he's uses his head and fouls someone before Mr. Perfect launched the trifecta this game turns into a foul shooting match and Knicks win, end of story!   Story never ends as C's fans crying about calls. 
    Posted by kobedaman[/QUOTE]

So, lakers fans don't complain, huh?  So, in 2008 the better team won no excuses, right??
    Such a jerk!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Knicks : So, lakers fans don't complain, huh?  So, in 2008 the better team won no excuses, right?? Such a jerk!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

In 2008 Boston played ok in the playoffs then peaked in the Finals.
    Boston was the better team in the Finals.