Game Thread: Celtics vs Lakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Lakers

6 of 24 from the field is not going to get it against the Lakers.  This is amazing how mediocre we are playing after such a complete performance against Portland on Friday.

Celtsfan, you're right.  We are playing with no energy.  This is the Lakers and RA, PP and BB are shooting up "goose eggs".  Zero points from 3 starters after one period.  14 firs quarter points, not the way we needed to start this one out.

I did not think there would be any excuses about our fire (lack of) today.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Thats news!
    It has been that way for a while......if the shots are falling we're OK, but if they aren't....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

PP doesn't even look aggressive.  Open shot at the 3-point line and he pumps and pumps and eventually takes a contested shot for a miss.  Come on PP, take the open shot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Bradley looks a lot more confident on the floor. He may eventually be considered one of the better recent picks for the C's

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Steimsma is the only bright spot at this point. Keep him in until he drops. Have noticed Paul and Ray seem unable to get remotely into the game.

Injuries have done us in let's hope for the best.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I would get Bradley in this game and have him devour the Laker backcourt.  He can do some damage.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Lakers:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Lakers : What publication would I find that definition in?  That way I can be as knowledgeable as you on basketball.  Webster didn't have a basketball definition.  Is there a NBA Webster edition? 
    Posted by MustangGator[/QUOTE]

if you know the game, study the game, discuss the game of basketball then you know what it means.

i was just trying to let you know, wasnt trying to be a jerk. alot of people get the term "Soft" confused as meaning "a bad player."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Nasty stuff going on in our paint!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Why is Dooling playing?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]I would get Bradley in this game and have him devour the Laker backcourt.  He can do some damage.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

he has been in the game.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Can anyone name a worst player than dooling?? In the whole league 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Can anyone drive to the hoop?  Live by the jumper, die by the jumper.  Win or lose, I'm going to have a good day because my LBSU 49er's are going dancing!!!!!!  March Madness BABY!!!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]Lakers 23 rebounds, Celtics only 12. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    It's not funny.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

You guys have pretty much described what`s going on and why.I just have to say this, although it has nothing to do w/ why we are losing.Joey Crawford is the worst official in any pro sport; possibly the worst in the history of all sports.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Lakers dump the ball inside to Bynum then Bynum kicks it out for the open 3. Inside-outside basketball. Celtics can't score inside and can't score on drives to the basket because the Lakers are just too tall.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

we have known this was gunna be a problem for awhile now..i think we all knew that Bynum was gunna wear Garnett down and dominate.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Lakers": [QUOTE]Lakers 23 rebounds, Celtics only 12. Ha Ha Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE] It's deja vu all over again and 15of theirs are Bynum & Gasol. We live and die by jump shot.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]You guys have pretty much described what`s going on and why.I just have to say this, although it has nothing to do w/ why we are losing.Joey Crawford is the worst official in any pro sport; possibly the worst in the history of all sports.
    Posted by jrleftfoot[/QUOTE]

Kobe elbows Ray and Ray gets called for a foul.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Kobe is the biggest whiner ever. Unbelieveable...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Lakers": [QUOTE]Lakers dump the ball inside to Bynum then Bynum kicks it out for the open 3. Inside-outside basketball. Celtics can't score inside and can't score on drives to the basket because the Lakers are just too tall. Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE] Yup !!!!!!!!! heard this song before ? We need a rebounder !

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Steimsma w/ a jumper.  Give the kid more time!!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Lakers : Kobe elbows Ray and Ray gets called for a foul.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE

This is Hollywood...

25. This post has been removed.