Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4 : Agreed ... you and me both! Ok, you got me by a couple years but point made ... I love roundball and I get soooo PO'd everytime I watch a game where the refs ruin the integrity. I've been asked why I keep watching but I just can't give up our C's  because the league can't deal with it's less than professional officiating crews. But when calls get ghostly, I worry about the $ in Vegas competing with the Madison Ave $, ruining this league and this game. LeBron never fouls anyone, charges through the lane and can step as much as he needs for the entertainment factor .... meanwhile LA goes to the line 42 times ... did I just say 42 times?!?!  And I thought Philly made out with 36 ... Jeesh!!!
    Posted by M
    mployee8[/QUOTE]

wouldn't bother me if they fired every ref and hired new ones that didn't have the directive to help superstars. I am not talking about your Celtics game either. I think Lebron has had about 3 fouls called on him in 3 games and he has probably complained about each one. My own team with Kobe last nite was embarrassing. It was a joke that he got to the line that much. He is also allowed to travel, switch pivot feet all the time and never gets called for it. Wade is the same. They are all great players by why the extra help?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4 : Come on, a collapse this monumental doesn't come down to one player. It was very much a team effort.
    Posted by LloydDobler[/QUOTE]

When you are up by 18 - you need your best players to step up and prevent the other team from making a run.

Unfortunately Rondo was sloppy, lazy, and timid in the second half.

When he had clear lay up opportunities he tried to get fancy with passes and lost the ball.  Other times he didn't attack the hoop at all.  He was literally a non-factor and he is supposed to be the young superstar in waiting.

He was HORRIBLE.

The only guy who played well was Pierce.  KG tried but he is pretty tired from carrying the team for 2 weeks.  Allen is hurt.  Bradley had foul trouble.

But Rondo?  He just didn't feel like trying.  Really annoying.

When the other team is making a run - how about Rondo takes the ball to the hole draws contact and gets to the line?? 

Too much to ask I guess.

2 pts in second half to Rondo.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4 : When you are up by 18 - you need your best players to step up and prevent the other team from making a run. Unfortunately Rondo was sloppy, lazy, and timid in the second half. When he had clear lay up opportunities he tried to get fancy with passes and lost the ball.  Other times he didn't attack the hoop at all.  He was literally a non-factor and he is supposed to be the young superstar in waiting. He was HORRIBLE. The only guy who played well was Pierce.  KG tried but he is pretty tired from carrying the team for 2 weeks.  Allen is hurt.  Bradley had foul trouble. But Rondo?  He just didn't feel like trying.  Really annoying. When the other team is making a run - how about Rondo takes the ball to the hole draws contact and gets to the line??  Too much to ask I guess. 2 pts in second half to Rondo.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]
    The mystery of the brilliant but elusive Rondo is an unsolvable.