Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4": [QUOTE]idk what this board is seeing tonight, but Rondo just had a sensational half..he found that middle ground where he was looking to score and also passing the ball, controlling the game right now, shame i seem to be the only one seeing it. Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE] You're not the only one seeing it. He's had some fantastic plays and we all see it. But, likewise, he made a few dumb/risky and unnecessary moves where he had or caused a turnover. You're just not balanced in seeing both sides. Overall, he's having a good game and when he takes care of the ball, Philly can't score because they seem to only score off TO's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4": You're not the only one seeing it. He's had some fantastic plays and we all see it. But, likewise, he made a few dung/risky and unnecessary moves where he had or caused a turnover. You're just not balanced in seeing both sides. Overall, he's having a good game and when he takes care of the ball, Philly can't score because they seem to only score off TO's.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

i saw the couple TO's, and i understand turnovers arent a good thing. but noone is perfect, def not Rondo. he has the ball EVERY possession. EVERYTIME. he will commit turnovers..he will make mistake bc hes not a perfect player, there isnt one in the league. but he is playing a ridiculously high brand of basketball right now, so why dwell on the few (and it is very few) mistakes hes made? 

guess im just a glass half full kinda guy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Anyone know why Steamer isnt getting any play??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Why would I be slightly unhappy being up by 15 ??? It's "Deja Vu" all over again almost Game 7 vs Lakers 2 years ago with the gift fouls of 37-17. Tonight it's 21-5.  They made 13 we we made 4. With 3 min to go KG called for an illegal screen & announcer said he never touched the defender & then with 2 min to go PP is on the floor with 4 Philly players hovering over him and he's called for kicking.

Ok, hopefully we can overcome the disparity in foul shots but I think we should have been us by 20. I  they only have 9 field goals 1st half +13 pts foul shots.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Wow, I wish I were the Celtics assistant coach.

Third quarter game plan, establish KG.  Get the ball into KG and on defense, play smart.  Play tight without fouling.

What concerns me is that we should be up by 25.  Let's play smarter and we will.

BTW, that commercial of the Celtics in the tunnel about to come out is "TIGHT".

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4 : i saw the couple TO's, and i understand turnovers arent a good thing. but noone is perfect, def not Rondo. he has the ball EVERY possession. EVERYTIME. he will commit turnovers..he will make mistake bc hes not a perfect player, there isnt one in the league. but he is playing a ridiculously high brand of basketball right now, so why dwell on the few (and it is very few) mistakes hes made?  guess im just a glass half full kinda guy. Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE] Look man, I love the guy and defend him all the time. He is definitely playing great basketball, but this post above is the first time you've admitted he's not perfect, that's all most of us are saying - that he made a few unnecessary mistakes and he's better than that.......at which point you started arguing its not even a mistake. I just want you to be balanced as I know you can be. Go Celtics. Let's close this game out with the same good focus in the second half,,,

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, I wish I were the Celtics assistant coach. Third quarter game plan, establish KG.  Get the ball into KG and on defense, play smart.  Play tight without fouling. What concerns me is that we should be up by 25.  Let's play smarter and we will. BTW, that commercial of the Celtics in the tunnel about to come out is "TIGHT".
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

KG in the post is getting double teamed everytime.. someones open

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone know why Steamer isnt getting any play??
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

Hollins energy is too great, hes playing really well, but Steamer should be able to get some minutes in the second half

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

there goes his shoulder again. dangit.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4 : KG in the post is getting double teamed everytime.. someones open Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE] And KG has been passing it appropriately. He should not force it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Kevin chilll...can NOT lose you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I love AB's intense defense but he makes the stupidest fouls and he doesn't have to commit them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

As is all too often, the NBA refs are terrible.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

This is some UGLY basketball.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]This is some UGLY basketball.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

Agree with you.  Another low scoring ugly game.  The Celtics really have to turn things around for the remainder of the game. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

Terrible refs will make any game ugly. These guys are a disgrace as usual

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

We really not getting good looks.  Offense looking like game 1 &2..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Terrible refs will make any game ugly. These guys are a disgrace as usual
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]

Officiating never changes. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4 : Officiating never changes. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

completely changed since halftime. this is pathetic.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Ray beat 2x in a row...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

We should have buried the 76ers the way they played... Now we in a dog fight.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Why why why are we fouling like this?

Stupid fouls are keeping Philly in this game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Veteran team. I have faith we'll settle down in the 4th qtr. Surely we didn't expect Philly not to fight back.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4": [QUOTE]We should have buried the 76ers the way they played... Now we in a dog fight. Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE] Just missing open jumpers. Happens. We'll do better soon.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Rondo on triple double alert