Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from aciemvp. Show aciemvp's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4:
    [QUOTE]I cant believe this team came out like they did for the 3rd .... you have a team like this on the robes you put them away...
    Posted by CA_Sox[/QUOTE]

If we end the season by playing like this, I would clear house and start over.  Including buying out Doc.

Everyone realizes we have played LOUSY BALL all but one game this post season, right?  Philly stinks and ATL stunk too.  But the 14-4 runs, the getting outscored by 15 in a quarter still keeps happening- games that were put away become bitter fights for our old legs.

You'd have to say we lack intensity and/or coaching, hmmm?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

This is humiliating

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

WHAT IN THE HELL??

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Surely this will be a fight since we let them back into it.  KG with 5 turnovers and 2 points last time I looked. We've been outscored 32 to 17 since half time?  Looks like the old way of making things hard on ourselves is the normal way.  We've only had ONE game in the post season of doing things right and taking care of business so far
    Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE]

I agree with you.  The Celtics haven't played many good games during the playoffs so far, except for the last game.  I am not sure that the Celtcs can win tonight.  It appears that the officials let Philadelphia back into this game by all of the calls against the Celtics and the momentum has swung to Philadelphia. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Put STEAMER in, at least he can grab a rebound  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4 : If we end the season by playing like this, I would clear house and start over.  Including buying out Doc. Everyone realizes we have played LOUSY BALL all but one game this post season, right?  Philly stinks and ATL stunk too.  But the 14-4 runs, the getting outscored by 15 in a quarter still keeps happening- games that were put away become bitter fights for our old legs. You'd have to say we lack intensity and/or coaching, hmmm? Posted by aciemvp[/QUOTE] Every day, you look for a reason to get rid of Doc so you have no credibility. It's just one game and we already have HCA back.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

32-15 in free throw attempts. Absolutely ridiculous.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]All 1 on 1.. wheres our superstar PG
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]
    sarcasm noted

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

see fans on here jumping ship already, wen the going gets tough..all i ask is, please dont come back if we win or advance.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4 : I agree with you.  The Celtics haven't played many good games during the playoffs so far, except for the last game.  I am not sure that the Celtcs can win tonight.  It appears that the officials let Philadelphia back into this game by all of the calls against the Celtics and the momentum has swung to Philadelphia.  Posted by susan250[/QUOTE] You're right...that's why we are up 2 games to 1 in the second round.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

Why is Ray in this game? His d is awful and he is doing anything on the offensive end... put in Pietrus Doc and stop being an idiot

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Can KG get his head out of his butt at some point?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4 : I agree with you.  The Celtics haven't played many good games during the playoffs so far, except for the last game.  I am not sure that the Celtcs can win tonight.  It appears that the officials let Philadelphia back into this game by all of the calls against the Celtics and the momentum has swung to Philadelphia. 
    Posted by susan250[/QUOTE]

Bingo

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Thank you.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

PP driving..thanks.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 4": [QUOTE]see fans on here jumping ship already, wen the going gets tough..all i ask is, please dont come back if we win or advance. Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE] Exactly.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

this is Philly's best shot. if we can overcome, this series is over in 5.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Look at KG, hes exhausted!!  Why didnt Doc give him a breather and let Steamer get in..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

Where is Bass?  Im really wondering what Doc is doing tonite...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from scubber. Show scubber's posts

Too small, we need another rebounder.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjcaesar. Show kjcaesar's posts

stop giving them second chances plz.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]see fans on here jumping ship already, wen the going gets tough..all i ask is, please dont come back if we win or advance.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

I didnt see anyone jumping ship.. all i see are frustrated fans..rightly so.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

[QUOTE]Look at KG, hes exhausted!!  Why didnt Doc give him a breather and let Steamer get in..
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

He is exhausted and Doc keeps doing nothing... theyre getting killed on second chance points because we have no size.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

We don't need to be 2-2. This team needs a rest for next series. I don't have time to see stats but I know they have 2 or 3 times the foul shots, are winning the rebound battle & their points in the paint have to be 3 or 4 to one.

They are young & energetic... we will now be lucky to win this game !!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

Do we have to sell our souls to get a freakin' rebound in this game??