Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 6

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 6

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 6:
    [QUOTE]There's a reason why Stiemsma isn't getting alot of minutes.  He's get beat bad on a pick and roll because he "shows" too much and allows Williams to split him. Then he commits a ridiculous foul at the 3-point line. Does this guy ever look intense?
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

agree with ur post, but no, he never looks intense..some players are just like that, but he plays hard all the time he is out there

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

KG saves a bad possession.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]There's a reason why Stiemsma isn't getting alot of minutes.  He's get beat bad on a pick and roll because he "shows" too much and allows Williams to split him. Then he commits a ridiculous foul at the 3-point line. Does this guy ever look intense?

Exactly.  

Don't like the way we ended that quarter but we escaped without too much damage.   If we stay in this until we have our run.....we win this game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Poor Ray.....he really has no handles and no "freak" in him to get by defenders, does he?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

keep clangin those free throws philly

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

wow dooling, how do you miss that badly when you are wide open...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Poor Ray.....he really has no handles and no "freak" in him to get by defenders, does he?
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

thats not the injury, he hasnt had handles since he arrived in Boston.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

these announcers are terrible...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Come on C's, hang in there.   It will be rough while our bench is out there.   We just gotta hang in there or ride KG until Rondo and PP are back.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Howdy gents, just sitting here enjoying the game. I like the pace. Boston just needs to start hitting. I am going nuts everytime Allen starts dribbling. Every Boston turnover is turning the Sixers loose in transition. Boston settling for jumpers is not going to help them win this game. Missing those long jumpers is also allowing Philly to score easily in transition...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 6 : thats not the injury, he hasnt had handles since he arrived in Boston.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  I wasn't blaming it on the injury, just commenting that he just has no handles.  Its funny sometimes.   

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjcaesar. Show kjcaesar's posts

man our bench players are awful...painful to watch...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Howdy gents, just sitting here enjoying the game. I like the pace. Boston just needs to start hitting. I am going nuts everytime Allen starts dribbling. Every Boston turnover is turning the Sixers loose in transition. Boston settling for jumpers is not going to help them win this game. Missing those long jumpers is also allowing Philly to score easily in transition...
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

We gotta hang in until we get our run.  Rondo and PP come back, we get a run at some point, and we take control of the game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]these announcers are terrible...
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

ESPN should be embarrassed with the homers calling this game. "is that my guy, is that MY guy?" Brown was born in Pa. so can somewhat understand him. Also, Hubies 1st NBA job as an assistant was with the Bucks team that we beat in 74'

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

we're getting to the line at least!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]wow dooling, how do you miss that badly when you are wide open...
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

I know he's relieving Rondo but I'd prefer to see more of Sasha instead, he's the best of our scrubs.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

pretty good sequence by the celts here. keep it up guys!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i like that they are getting it KG, more of that please!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Amazing - Ray doesn't do much but its amazing how much attention they pay to him - trapping and trying to close out.  It does make it such that Garnett and PP are more difficult to double team.   

With the feel of this game - Rondo is going to have a couple of drives or steals and we're all going to love the lead we create!  Don't want to jinx it, but I'm feeling good about this one!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

He battled with depression thru his college years. Probably on meds

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Sixers, Game 6 : I know he's relieving Rondo but I'd prefer to see more of Sasha instead, he's the best of our scrubs.
    Posted by srinivasa[/QUOTE]

i do think dooling brings good energy...but yea he needs to get his shot going....the celts are really in a bind here with the bradley injury....before they could play bradley at point when rondo needed rest, but now they need to play dooling who isnt nearly the player that bradley is.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Boston is blowing it with those long jumpers. Could have opened up the game if they had just attacked the rim...Ray?!! He is not good at driving toward the rim but I like the effort...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

ray cant seem to do anything right since that injury

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

not a good move Ray, in more than one way.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Wow, what a flop on Ray!  Truly a BS call.