Game Thread - Celtics vs. Spurs 3.31.11

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Spurs 3.31.11

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Spurs 3.31.11:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Spurs 3.31.11 : I called it.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Yes you did!  :)

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsalas67m. Show rsalas67m's posts

I want to congratulate the Celtics on a great win. Although I'm a Laker fan, I appreciate quality basketball and both Rondo and Pierce had great games. I don't want to admonish those nay-sayers about Rondo but I have posted in the past that I believe he is a great point guard. And Pierce always seems to hit some tough shots in critical moments.

At least today, it looks as if the Lakers and Celtics are yet on another collision course. And no matter how much most of you despise my team, they've played outstanding ball since the allstar break. Lets hope that no NBA team loses because of an injury or a bad call.  :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

See ya in at the ship! Just got home , tried to avoid hearing about the game until i got home to see it tvo...Great game! Waiting for this a while..knew it was coming, jus thad to be patient...never doubt the heart of a champion...theyre BACK!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Spurs 3.31.11 : Don't worry Ray will be back.  I knew he should say something about shots. As soon as you do you can't make them. He was just puzzled from the losses like everyone else.  He will be fine.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]
    Never worry about Ray. His salary is more than mine. Oh, and he always finds his shot.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

So the recent slump is looking more like a hang-over from the Perk trade.

It is too bad that we did not play the Spurs sooner.

I guess Rondo only needed motivation.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrade. Show notrade's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Spurs 3.31.11 : story of pp's career! he's the rodney dangerfield of superstars and will bewhen he is a first-ballot hall of famer and retires as the second best celtic ever (behind big russ). without pp, we lose this game. he is by far the BEST celtic, but rrondo was flashy, kg was scowling as he hit those jumpers and so forth. pp is just steady as a surgeon as he can cut you apart in more ways than anyone in the history of the game not named michael jordan. he can do it on defense, offense, everywhere. pp should get consideration for at least second team all-nba defense but likely wont because of the flash and rep of garnett! unlike rr and kg and even ray, going into the playoffs paul is the one guy i dont worry about. even if 1-20 we can still compete for he never stops competing in other parts of the game. that heat game was a prime example.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    He will never pass Larry Bird!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

Amen

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Spurs 3.31.11 : You coined a phrase.... The Green Wall. I think you should copywrite it and start selling tshirts.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm.... good idea!  :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]I want to congratulate the Celtics on a great win. Although I'm a Laker fan, I appreciate quality basketball and both Rondo and Pierce had great games. I don't want to admonish those nay-sayers about Rondo but I have posted in the past that I believe he is a great point guard. And Pierce always seems to hit some tough shots in critical moments. At least today, it looks as if the Lakers and Celtics are yet on another collision course. And no matter how much most of you despise my team, they've played outstanding ball since the allstar break. Lets hope that no NBA team loses because of an injury or a bad call.  :)
    Posted by rsalas67m[/QUOTE]
    good post...you could be right

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

Can anyone believe that even after what happened last night, the mavericks still have a better record than the celtics? I am totally shocked. Surprised

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]I want to congratulate the Celtics on a great win. Although I'm a Laker fan, I appreciate quality basketball and both Rondo and Pierce had great games. I don't want to admonish those nay-sayers about Rondo but I have posted in the past that I believe he is a great point guard. And Pierce always seems to hit some tough shots in critical moments. At least today, it looks as if the Lakers and Celtics are yet on another collision course. And no matter how much most of you despise my team, they've played outstanding ball since the allstar break. Lets hope that no NBA team loses because of an injury or a bad call.  :)
    Posted by rsalas67m[/QUOTE]

You're right, I hate the Lakers.  But, I respect the Lakers.  They are playing the best ball in the NBA right now and Bynum is finally a true force.  Add him to Kobe, Gasol, and Odom, and they are big and talented and experience and focused.  Wow.  I want to beat them in the finals.  Another Lakers/Celtics series for the NBA and Title #18 for us!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

Iway to go celtics.........n Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Spurs 3.31.11:
    [QUOTE]way to go celtics....stay + i remember rondo when playoff is coming....a very diff.game for the celtics players....go go go  rondo..
    Posted by potging[/QUOTE]