Game Thread - Celtics vs. Spurs 3.31.11

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Spurs 3.31.11

Howdy ladies and gents. Like all of y'all I am curious to see the return of JO. In all truth I don't expect much. If he does well I will be very happy. As much as I like Blair I'd have to say that SA is weak in the middle. JO couldn't have asked for a better matchup to prove that he is not the corpse many of us expect to see....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

According to the latest, Jermaine is a for sure go. He can be a big plus for this team. I don't care about the rust, I just want to see him active. Did anyone hear if Wafer is a go? If I missed someone saying he is I apologize.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Totally agreed, guys!  If he can just run up and down the court - maybe even do a few good things on defense - I'll be thrilled!

As for Wafer, all I've heard so far is that he participated in that same full practice with JO.  I haven't heard that he'll be playing tonight but one way or another, I think he's close to returning!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Spurs 3.31.11:
    [QUOTE]OK if JO does indeed play, I AM PREDICTING:  14 minutes of play. 6 points 2 blocks  4 rebounds  1 steal WILL I BE RIGHT????? We will find out!  LETS GO CELTICS!
    Posted by Celtics2008Champs[/QUOTE]
    I'd take those numbers in a heart beat.  Jermaine's play at the start at the season was fairly mediocre but he did show some glimpses of what he is capable of doing.  Coming back healthier (hopefully) and leaner (supposedly), he could be just what the Doc ordered.  I am actually getting excited, though it obviously doesn't take much.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Jermaine O'Neal....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a stiff!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

TROLL - GO AWAY!! 

I'm sure your parents are calling you to dinner right about now!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

The ignore button is a beautiful thing, Ms. L.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Guys look like they came to play tonight.....Lets get Ray some touches...

refs are already acting up....a phantom call on Pierce but no whistle for Rondo!?  this is gonna s uck if we play the refs too.......smh

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Good point Joel.  :)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Spurs 3.31.11:
    [QUOTE]Guys look like they came to play tonight.....Lets get Ray some touches...
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

Amen Jay!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Here we go with the turnovers again.  So frustrating.  And KG with two quick fouls (well, none really but here go the refs again).  Ugh.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Yeah, deja vu.  So frustrating indeed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

dont look now Dudder but Rondo's J looking good 2 games in a row now

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

JO's in the game!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Rondo has got to do a better job of staying in front of Parker or Dudder will be appearing soon.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Nice little turnaround by JO.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Agreed, Joel.

Help with defending the 3s would be nice too...

On the plus side, JO just got his 1st post-return basket a few minutes ago!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Another phantom foul call on one of our bigs.  I'd love to hear Tommy right about now.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

o-lay!  o-lay!  - yeah Rondo needs to do a better job w/ Parker, on a positive note..J.O. looks lean n' mean and made his 1st shot

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

So would I.  Meantime, Parker gets about 3 extra steps.  He totally walked on at least one of those drives...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I like what I see so far our offense has been very good. Our rebounding is killing us

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

check out Baby talking smack...he is locked in!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Nice drive by Rondo there!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Win or lose, we see our old team back.....we were playing down to our competition....but for top teams, we always show up.....The team looks refreshed and hungry...very good sign

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Yeah Jay, Baby is The Man tonight!