Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11:
    [QUOTE]Big Baby Davis is making Darko look like an All-Star... ...and he's far from that
    Posted by dino1980[/QUOTE]he makes everyone look like all-star lately no perk or big guy to bail him out. they just shoot over him! no physical tall guys on this team.. just as others have figured out rondo, same with baby!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Come on Baby, stop shooting and be a hustle player.   BBD is NOT having a good game tonight.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

I just figured out what's wrong with the offense!!  Ready for this...GUYS ARE NOT MAKING SHOTS...that's it man...guys are getting wide open shots and not knocking them down...Ray wide open in the corner, clang...KG wide open at the elbow, clang...Ray wide open 3 off a screen, clang...Pierce for three, clang.  Sometimes basketball can be very simple.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

TWOLVES TAKE THE LEAD!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

We're at that stage where the subs are in and not giving us much.   Everyone wants the starters to get more rest but when they're in we just don't get much.   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

[QUOTE]my conclusion after extensive reviews: this team has issues! teams just feel they can wait them out! i bet u ainge will never take this approach again. tony allen (and assist from powe) just single-handedly beat the spurs. he had 23 points and 3 crucial blocks at the end. hit 2 long jumpers at the end, got a big steal and pretty much has brought the old celts toughness and grit to memphis. we have more talent but no HEART. going gets tough and we are the ones that keep caving! y is this game even close against loveless minny? even if u win, means nothing!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I wonder if people remember how both those guys left for a very slim raise over what the Celtics offered.  My point being, if Danny was willing to go an extra year or a few more dollars, he could have both in Green.

Powe is a bit different because he left after sustaining an injury, but could have come back due to his buy out this year

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Blown 25 pt lead.. what more can you say.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]I just figured out what's wrong with the offense!!  Ready for this...GUYS ARE NOT MAKING SHOTS...that's it man...guys are getting wide open shots and not knocking them down...Ray wide open in the corner, clang...KG wide open at the elbow, clang...Ray wide open 3 off a screen, clang...Pierce for three, clang.  Sometimes basketball can be very simple.
    Posted by mac1980[/QUOTE]

There's a lot to be said for this point of view!  A lot of ills are fixed when you hit shots!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Horrible. Disgusting.
    What a bunch of LOSERS on this team.
    I have lost ALL respect for this F-Ing team. I hope they lose every single remaining game.
    Blowing a 25 point lead TO THE TWOLVES?? And Love isn't even playing??
    This team has reached the END OF THE ROAD

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom. Show proftom's posts

Yuk, as in really bad. At what point does the season become a nightmare? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

If anybody's missing Perkins you can tune into ESPN and watch him play

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

By the way, the Heat won today.
    We will be tied with them after this loss

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

This is making me nervous...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

I dont know what you can do about poor shooting.. getting good looks is all you can do.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Horrible. Disgusting. What a bunch of LOSERS on this team. I have lost ALL respect for this F-Ing team. I hope they lose every single remaining game. Blowing a 25 point lead TO THE TWOLVES?? And Love isn't even playing?? This team has reached the END OF THE ROAD
    Posted by pumpsie-green[/QUOTE]

Well, its bad and ugly....but its not THAT bad, my friend.   Come on now, keep it in perspective.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

No Rondo the Celtics still have the same issues.

I hope all the Rondo haters show up tonight. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

I can hardly wait to hear all the excuses after this loss.
    WE ARE GOING DOWN....AGAIN!
    The TWolves should be congratulated. On the other hand, all they needed to do was watch the game tapes. The Celtics NEVER play a full 48 minutes...NEVER.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dino1980. Show dino1980's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11 : Well, its bad and ugly....but its not THAT bad, my friend.   Come on now, keep it in perspective.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

That actually sounded like pretty good perspective from my living room

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Teams love to see the Celts coming these days.  They know we are not playing well and they enjoy beating us more than many other teams.   I sense the Wolves are just battling like no other night.   We're making Beasley look like and all star.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

All these missed shots - from us - are becoming painful...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Getting NOTHING from our bench....absolutely nothing.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

Thank you Pierce... good things happen when we take it to the basket.  Can we have more from the whole team please?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]We're at that stage where the subs are in and not giving us much.   Everyone wants the starters to get more rest but when they're in we just don't get much.   
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Insightful as always, Celts.  That does usually seem to be where we get tripped up, doesn't it?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Beasley is cooking Paul.  

Green - good one on one D, finally.  Need more of that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

[QUOTE]Blown 25 pt lead.. what more can you say.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]
    and to the t wolves without kevin love...theres nothing else to say