Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11:
    [QUOTE]when the record book counts it they do not give style points. Good thing about tonight it not just Rondo its a team effort win loose or draw. Lets see how we do thrursday thats the game I will use as a measuring stick
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]
    i wouldnt use it as a measuring stick for 1 reason...duncan is injured

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Last year I was completely disgusted with the C's. I had completely written them off. I won't make the same mistake again and I suggest that y'all do the same. Just gotta have faith guys. I just hope that the C's get their act together before Thursday because if they don't I am sure that I will get a good grilling from these rabid Spurs fans here in S.A..
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

I too wrote them off... actually I said stick a form in em'... I will wait n see at this point...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from docomospur. Show docomospur's posts

Talk about a close call and another potential major embarassment.  A win is a win is a win, but they've obviously got major issues to sort out, many of which have already been highlighted in this thread.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

a win is a win...but they still gots lots to learn....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Timberwolves 3.27.11 : I too wrote them off... actually I said stick a form in em'... I will wait n see at this point...
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

You can stick a fork in them. They are toast. There are only 9 games left, and its not enough time to right the ship. I think that their age has finally caught up with them.
    Also, West should be the starting PG since Rondo is mediocre. Mediocrity right now=getting bounced in the first round. Huge mistake to sign Rondo.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MsLithium21. Show MsLithium21's posts

[QUOTE]They should have beat this them with two or three of the starting five out. At least they can't blame Rondo      How can Green continue not to get 30minutes
    Posted by darrylfries[/QUOTE]

I was thinking the same thing.  19 minutes for Green.  I don't understand...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

This was a pathetic performance.  KG and Ray have to pick it up.  Had it not been for two late jumpers from KG, he's looking at only scoring NINE points.  Had it not been for Ray hitting two free throws with less than 10 seconds left, he has only NINE points.  These guys have to take Pierce's lead and get in the game.

I cannot understand why Jeff Green isn't getting more playing time.  He outscores Baby in SIXTEEN less minutes.  How can that be yet he only gets 19 minutes?  Doc has to TRUST him and let him get comfortable with the system.  Seems that when he makes a mistake, he's taken out of the game.  Green will never be effective looking over his shoulder.

I can point to some defensive breakdowns by everyone so I cannot believe Green's defense is any worse than anybody else's.  And offensively, he does so much and puts so much pressure on the defense that I'd much rather give him Baby's shots.

If Green was given the green light like Baby, I think he'd be so much more of a contributor.  It pains me to see this guy get just 19 minutes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

Look for the Celtics to lose tomorrow night. This game had to take a lot out of their weary OLD bones. I cannot see them being able to win the back end of a back to back this late in the season.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]Celtics s uck big green c oc k on St Patty's day
    Posted by greeneater1[/QUOTE]

Well that was a brilliant analysis.
    Go back and watch some Sesame Street reruns.