Game Thread: Celtics vs Warriors

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Game Thread: Celtics vs Warriors

Rondo is out so look for more ball movement.  We only have two guards available tonight in Terry and Lee.  This might prove to be a good thing.  I really want to see Pierce and Green playing the 2 and 3 together and tonight should provide a great opportunity for that.

If we can minimize our turnovers and play solid defense, we can win this game.  Those are big ifs but I hope we can do it.

Let's go Celtics....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Warriors

I read somewhere where the Blur was back.  Not sure where I read it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Who will defend 6'6" SG Klay Thompson? Terry (ouch) is in for a tough night.  Garnett MUST win the battle with David Lee.   Our Lee better be in great shape to play the whole game and stay with both Curry and Jack.  I would start Collins.  Their centers aren't very productive either. 

Blur? are you talking about Bogut?  He is still out. thankfully.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Who will defend 6'6" SG Klay Thompson? Terry (ouch) is in for a tough night.  Garnett MUST win the battle with Lee.   Lee better be in great shape to play the whole game and stay with both Curry and Jack.  I would start Collins.  Their centers aren't very productive either. 

[/QUOTE]

We have been starting Collins.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Lee, Terry and Collins...that is not a very good starting line-up.

This is going to be ugly I'm afraid. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]

Lee, Terry and Collins...that is not a very good starting line-up.

This is going to be ugly I'm afraid. 

[/QUOTE]

Smile - its all Doc's fault!  He's starting Jason Collins.  Thibs would do better and start......oh wait - there is no one else!   Oh well.   LOL.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

If you are watching this game you have to feel this Celtic team is missing more than just Rondo.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

We have NO INTERIOR presence.

Also, KG and Pierce should be teaching these young rookies, Festus E and Barnes, a lesson.  Ezeli is already in KG's head when KG should be taking it to him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from yersole. Show yersole's posts

ugly is right. GS scoring at will inside.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

Garnet looked old chasing that ball.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

By the way is the Collins experiment coming to an end soon.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In response to concord27's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If you are watching this game you have to feel this Celtic team is missing more than just Rondo.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, like an entire roster.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Doc has to leave this unit in.  They have battled back.  Let them play it out.  Let's see if they can catch up and take the lead.  Bass and Sully having a big impact down low.

We start out with no inside presence offensively or defensively.  Now, with live bodies in Bass and Sully, we are getting some interior production which opens things up on the perimeter.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from yersole. Show yersole's posts

[QUOTE]

Who will defend 6'6" SG Klay Thompson? Terry (ouch) is in for a tough night.  Garnett MUST win the battle with David Lee.   Our Lee better be in great shape to play the whole game and stay with both Curry and Jack.  I would start Collins.  Their centers aren't very productive either. 

Blur? are you talking about Bogut?  He is still out. thankfully.

[/QUOTE]

blur = brazillian blur = Leandro Barbosa

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I am going to say it and I'm not sure I mean it.

Jeff Green is not a fit on this team and he never will.  Defensively he is not the smartest and offensively, he is just too passive.  He does not attack in any facet of the game.  He is the most athletic player on the floor and he is reluctant to take advantage of his opponent.

I have demanded more playing time for him so we can see what we have.  Honestly, what is more playing time going to do if he fails to take advantage of the time when he is on the court (which he clearly isn't).

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Terry is really not picking it up tonight.  

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

This is not a "bash Green" rant but how can you find yourself being defended by Curry and you cannot convert on two successive possessions?  I mean, come on Green, on the 2nd possession, you don't even try to take him to the rim and eventually make a skip pass to Terry all the way in the corner.

Also, Pierce is playing horribly.  We're getting nothing from Pierce or KG.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jeff Green is not a fit on this team and he never will.  Defensively he is not the smartest and offensively, he is just too passive.  He does not attack in any facet of the game.  He is the most athletic player on the floor and he is reluctant to take advantage of his opponent.

I have demanded more playing time for him so we can see what we have.  Honestly, what is more playing time going to do if he fails to take advantage of the time when he is on the court (which he clearly isn't).

[/QUOTE]

Green was inside and just had a mismatch with the midget Curry on him and what does he do? Kicks the ball back out! You're right.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

Hola Cs fans

Maybe the Cs win wo RR!

no tv for me

so TY to all posters

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Celts shoot 43% or less they usually lose.

This Celts team is like the Celts of the Antoine Walker days, can't make shots!

[/QUOTE]

Because they can't get any easy shots inside.  Everything is a kick out to the perimeter.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It is much more than Green, Petey.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from yersole. Show yersole's posts

[QUOTE]

This is not a "bash Green" rant but how can you find yourself being defended by Curry and you cannot convert on two successive possessions?  I mean, come on Green, on the 2nd possession, you don't even try to take him to the rim and eventually make a skip pass to Terry all the way in the corner.

Also, Pierce is playing horribly.  We're getting nothing from Pierce or KG.

[/QUOTE]

I am equally dissappointed at Green but on that play with Curry, a double team came.