Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards:
    [QUOTE]It's amazing how this team just stops playing basketball when up big.  I can see letting off the gas somewhat but we park the car.  We stop it and turn off the ignition.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

Not just when we have a lead.  At some point in EVERY game, whether we start slow or play bad when we're in a game.....we seem to just move in slow motion and become laxed.    Then, after a while, we wake up and start playing, again.

I will admit, though, that I see this with a LOT of teams this year, and a lot of very good teams.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

This is a frustrating game to watch.  herky jerky.  I guess it can be that way against bad teams.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Watch Stiemsma carefully and see how many times he's trying to block a shot and either fouls or his man is at the basket back door.  I'm beginning to see the flaws in his defensive game.  Great shotblocker but poor on man defender.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

We are shooting 50% and they 32% so we can get away with losing the Off Reb encounter 11 to 1. But I would prefer shooting 35-45%, because we can't always expect to shoot 50%,  & winning the rebound battle by 10 !!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]Watch Stiemsma carefully and see how many times he's trying to block a shot and either fouls or his man is at the basket back door.  I'm beginning to see the flaws in his defensive game.  Great shotblocker but poor on man defender.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

yeaa..still miles ahead of where he was at the start of the season tho. 

i knew hollins was bad offensively..but wow. haha

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]Even Tom Heinsohn said this is the WWE. Ha Ha
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Does Tommy bring any value to the broadcast then to just complain about the refs all game every game? When they show the replays you can see a foul but somehow Tommy can't see it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Daniels would be at the top of my trade list, if anyone wants him, after JON, of course !!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

It would be great if C's could win game and let KG stay on the bench. Let hollins get his feet wet

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]It would be great if C's could win game and let KG stay on the bench. Let hollins get his feet wet
    Posted by Accension13[/QUOTE]

Its done.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

got to a ten point game, Rondo came in and casually put the game away.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

In Response to Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards:
    [QUOTE]Let's come out and play 48 minutes.  I look for Rondo to score a little more tonight and I really want to see what Hollins can bring. Let's go Celtics.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]THEY HEARD yA! bradley should be starting next season, c ya ray ray! steims should be on the team as well. we just need some tinkering.. bring bak kg with bass and pp and a javale mcgee with humphries!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]It would be great if C's could win game and let KG stay on the bench. Let hollins get his feet wet

kg played only 23 minutes tonite. Docs minute management of the starters was beautiful

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards : kg played only 23 minutes tonite. Docs minute management of the starters was beautiful Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE] That's a really good thing with a road game tomorrow. Team should be reasonably fresh against Charlotte.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards : THEY HEARD yA! bradley should be starting next season, c ya ray ray! steims should be on the team as well. we just need some tinkering.. bring bak kg with bass and pp and a javale mcgee with humphries!
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER[/QUOTE]

I think Humphries would be a good signing

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

With ray out, I would like to see pavlovic get more playing time. To me, he brings more to the team than Daniels or Dooling.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]With ray out, I would like to see pavlovic get more playing time. To me, he brings more to the team than Daniels or Dooling.

yes!!!!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Yawn.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Doc on Bradley: "You can tell he's far more comfortable at shooting guard. I've said he could shoot the ball...I think it's confidence."

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]We're in trouble tomorrow without Ray and Pietrus. Bradley needs to score 20 or more again for a sure win for the Celts.

Bradley had a great game tonight.  They still have a good chance of winning tomorrow without Ray and Pietrus.   Hopefully, Pietrus won't miss many games and his injury although serious wasn't a season ending injury. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]We're in trouble tomorrow without Ray and Pietrus. Bradley needs to score 20 or more again for a sure win for the Celts.

so your saying the Celtics lose tomoro?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Its a good thing that its Charlotte we play tomorrow.  Its a good thing it was the Wizards we played today.   I loved the way the Celtics won.....but I'm not fooling my self that we are now some great team and Bradley is some all star because we beat up on the lowly Wizards when they were in an away game, with their best player out, on the second night of a back to back.

I hope Avery continues to develop and I think he's going to be very valuable with his D and the shot he's gaining confidence in.  Love the kid and he's proved us all wrong - but we need Ray and Pietrus back when we go up against Miami and the Knicks in upcoming games.

25. This post has been removed.