Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards : It's not who's fault is it. Rondo is playing well. We're 5-5 because we just don't have enough scoring and rebounding. A 10 ppg Rondo will result in a 5-5 record. But if Rondo raises his scoring to 16 ppg I think the Celts will win more games. No doubt Rondo is playing well, he's just not playing great. No big deal. I mean Rondo is not on the same level as CP3, so 10 ppg from Rondo is good enough to make the Celts a .500 team.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

thats fair and true. everyone wants Rondo to be more aggressive.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards : April 1 to 8: Mia, SAS, at Chi, at Indy, and Philly. At Chi and the Philly game are 2nd of back to backs. April 10 to 15: At Mia, Atl, at Tor, at NJ, and at Cha. The Atlanta game is 2nd of a back to back and the Tor, NJ, and Cha games are back to back to back. That's 10 games in 15 nights. No problem if KG, Pierce, and Ray were 10 years younger.

definitely a rough road ahead....we will definitely see what this team is made of in the next couple of weeks

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Wizards : Told you I'm not a Rondo hater. 

Fierce, Tiger won.  Does that mean that Rondo can still improve?

Smile

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I don't necessarily agree with that. It depends if he wants to continue to improve. Unfortunately it may take a few hard lesson and seasons, like the present one..

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

fierce, either stop posting so much or stop using again in so many of your posts. whadaya say?